Kushington Farms Starts New Critical Kush Grow Journal

Lol yeh id be too cold besides we need a greater fool around these parts, and damn im trying. It feels good to help people in need we got a lupas patient off her sleeping pills and cooking for herself, she was in a wheelchair three months ago got give matt and lush sum credit yall guys rock hard.

Lol yeh id be too cold besides we need a greater fool around these parts, and damn im trying. It feels good to help people in need we got a lupas patient off her sleeping pills and cooking for herself, she was in a wheelchair three months ago got give matt and lush sum credit yall guys rock hard.

that is awesome. and thanks I will tell matt

Greetings from LA I will Have Last weeks updates and this weeks updates for you in the next week. I have last weeks pics with me. and this weeks are being taken. while Im gone. hope everyone is having a good time
IMG_012336.jpg
IMG_011632.jpg
IMG_010732.jpg
IMG_011224.jpg

The girls must be down by now!
How long do you run your CK?

How long do you veg her?, if you don't mind

Thanks and great pics as always!:peace:

Lol guess you've been busy touring the country! :high-five:

yes both them ladies should be down and ready when I get home. I veg for 60 days and flower for 8 - 9 weeks

02/26/14
Greetings everyone. I am finally catching up here is the Critical Kush Plant put out to flower on 12/12/14 these are day 56 Pics were taken 02/05/14 just before I left for LA.
Critical Kush day 56
Kushington_Farms_Uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Critical_Kush_Day_56_17_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_Uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Critical_Kush_Day_56_16_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_Uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Critical_Kush_Day_56_10_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_Uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Critical_Kush_Day_56_7_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_Uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Critical_Kush_Day_56_8_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_Uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Critical_Kush_Day_56_9_.JPG

02/26/14
Greetings everyone. I am finally catching up here is the Critical Kush Plant put out to flower on 12/20/14 these are day 49 Pics were taken 02/05/14 just before I left for LA.
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Critical_Kush_Day_4_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Critical_Kush_Day_2_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Critical_Kush_Day_14_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Critical_Kush_Day_6_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Critical_Kush_Day_9_.JPG

Kush I fkdup didnt clean my air stone proper and my critical kush got verry sick. A few days ago I said fk it and pulled her out of dwc and got her in coco put some thrive alive red and liquid karma. Please say a prayer for her as my dumbass only ordered one single seed. Showed me to be cockey.

I ordered 5 dusty, and only a single bean popped.
Kinda shitty I was gonna hunt for a bad ass pheno to momma.

GL to yours!!!!! Good growing vibes sent out!!!

Damn Dusty That seriously sucks ass. sending love Her way
CO I may have some more beans. I'd have to look

Greetings my friends I have some hanging pics of the Critical Kush plants I had running. ao I will finish those up before I start showing the new plant I have running.
Critical Kush Hanging
IMAG07986.jpg
IMAG07936.jpg
IMAG07926.jpg
IMAG07967.jpg
IMAG07977.jpg
IMAG07998.jpg

Back
Top Bottom