last minute advice?

crbanshee

Well my grow area is ready, my systems are ready, lights ready, i will be growing from clones on my first grow. ( clones not ready for a couple more days. i get them on the 1st) so what last minute advice can you guys offer to this rookie?? I have read Rosemans toutorials 4-5 times and can bearly see straight from all that reading, but i have the feeling there is something else i need to know or do before i put the clones in their new home..

OH Roseman, have you ever thought of writing a book or teaching a class for this stuff??

Well my grow area is ready, my systems are ready, lights ready, i will be growing from clones on my first grow. ( clones not ready for a couple more days. i get them on the 1st) so what last minute advice can you guys offer to this rookie?? I have read Rosemans toutorials 4-5 times and can bearly see straight from all that reading, but i have the feeling there is something else i need to know or do before i put the clones in their new home..

OH Roseman, have you ever thought of writing a book or teaching a class for this stuff??

Did you prepare the area with a pesticide like Home Defense? It sounds like you are ready for action, especially if you read Roseman's teachings!

Did you prepare the area with a pesticide like Home Defense? It sounds like you are ready for action, especially if you read Roseman's teachings!

yes i did spray pesticide, and painted the area with KILZ PRIMER ( kilz works on mold and preventing future mold and fungi, bugs hate it and its water resistant..

anyone have any idea what i might expect to get as an end result from a clone? im going to be growing sour diesel, jack hare, and og kush.. 6 plants of each strain..

Back
Top Bottom