lost internet in october Deep Water Culture gone when i returned

horribleherk

last sept i started my diy Deep Water Culture & asked a lot of questions then about a week after starting up i had to cancell internet i've now restored it now that ive located you guys [roseman,mostly crazy &Deep Water Culture] a round of thanks for all the advice im real close to harvest [mango,sour diesel & bagseed] the grow was not without problems but overall im very pleased with my grow & yield with quality as well i dont know if you guys remember me from before or not i guess a lot can happen in a few mos. soon ill be expanding on what ive learned just tuned into this 420 site it looks cool im sure ill have questions as well as experience to share to help others along [as Deep Water Culture helped me] in the future:goodjob: thanks h.h.

last sept i started my diy Deep Water Culture & asked a lot of questions then about a week after starting up i had to cancell internet i've now restored it now that ive located you guys [roseman,mostly crazy &Deep Water Culture] a round of thanks for all the advice im real close to harvest [mango,sour diesel & bagseed] the grow was not without problems but overall im very pleased with my grow & yield with quality as well i dont know if you guys remember me from before or not i guess a lot can happen in a few mos. soon ill be expanding on what ive learned just tuned into this 420 site it looks cool im sure ill have questions as well as experience to share to help others along [as Deep Water Culture helped me] in the future:goodjob: thanks h.h.

Welcome brother!! This site has alot more to offer and I'm sure you will like it hear. Good to hear your grow went good, any pics?
:welcome:

thanks for the welcome i havent learned how to post pics. yet but hopefully soon i'll get someone to help me igot a digital camera x-mas. & took pics. already gearing-up for next grow & down the road would like a good purple strain . just got super lemon haze seeds[greenhouse] but already have mango clones going the mango is a real performer! so many plans upgrading to 600.w picked it up friday gonna do this next gro all mango as it tends to choke other strains out

but already have mango clones going the mango is a real performer! so many plans upgrading to 600.w picked it up friday gonna do this next gro all mango as it tends to choke other strains out ...

ok i have since done upgrades 600w with air cooled reflector & diy 3x3 e&f using rockwool was gonna try to post some pics but this site wont let me post pics for some reason my newest grow is a g-13 cross & is vegging ill cut the light back in about 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom