no more Deep Water Culture out there

imhavin a lil trouble i posted in bubble heads home. i have 2 spiked leaves on all of them. a few of them are a really light color. i added a 1/4 dose of nutes yest. but they were the light color before that

took some looking but finally found you guys or girls ,anyway thank goodness for the bubble head community.taught me all I know about Deep Water Culture and I thankyou .
will be posting pics of my 2nd grow as soon as I figure out how to on this forum

I just recently followed all the posts over at the other forum and found you guys all here. I read all of your tutorials roseman and am happy to have found all you Deep Water Culture here since i am starting my first grow soon.

I did the same paulwall. It took me some time but im glad I found the Deep Water Culture. So tell me. What does it take to be a Deep Water Culture? :ganjamon:

I did the same paulwall. It took me some time but im glad I found the Deep Water Culture. So tell me. What does it take to be a Deep Water Culture? :ganjamon:

This is a COPY and PASTE from Chief Deep Water Culture MostlyCrazy, our Leader!

We Deep Water Culture Grow Hydro in all of it's forms and specialize in Deep Water Culture and DWC (deep water culture).

We firmly believe in paying it forward for help received and we get our kicks from helping people that used to be just like us - new growers with a willingness to read, learn, and understand to produce the medicine we need/want. We learned from those before us and continue to do so with the shared knowledge that a group of growers with a single mission can provide.

Our goals are many but I will state a few here:

The help all growers, with special emphasis on the new hydro grower, achieve a good crop the first time they are ready to try.

To teach with patience and respect as a means of helping the new grower become comfortable to ask us any question on growing and for the helper to learn as much as they teach.

To become ambassadors for the legalization of the wonderful medicine we grow whenever and wherever that will lead.

To support each other in our hard times and celebrate to good times with equal passion.

After we complete a successful grow with the help of the Deep Water Culture, we pleadge to stay around to help others as we have been helped and thereby spread the knowledge and continue the peaceful cycle of payback/payforward.

And to understand that some of the people we meet here are in true need of these meds and have good days and bad days just like in the real world.

Peace and fun are what we seek!

How can you join our band of growers?

By adding this Deep Water Culture Logo :420: to your signature, and claiming membership to the Deep Water Culture, you pledge to be very helpful to Newbies with DWC and Deep Water Culture with patience and caring and make all other Deep Water Culture proud to be a member of the group. You agree to teach others growing with Bubbles. If you do not know the answer, go get someone else from the Deep Water Culture Group to help.

If you know someone that can help teach others or needs help themselves, invite them to this thread or The Deep Water Culture Home and we will do our best.
:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
We ARE Family,
We are The Deep Water Culture!

:420: :420: :420: :420:

I invite all the Deep Water Culture to share their experiences. It is in the sharing that we learn. It is in the learning that we grow in more ways than one.

Back
Top Bottom