Deep Water Culture how to.

Roseman taught me damn-near everything I know about Deep Water Culture and obviously recommend him as a primary resource for anyone doing a Deep Water Culture grow.

Nope DWC is having the net pot completely submerged in the res (H2O/Nutes) Deep Water Culture is when you have the roots kept wet by the air stones blowing bubbles and they pop and splash on the roots so keeping them moist so not to dry up and die. The main thin is how you get bigger grow from Deep Water Culture is the plant roots get more oxygen and moisture.
People that are DWC say when you let your plants get out of the submergence of H2O they grow alil faster but in Deep Water Culture there is always a stream of oxygen on the root growth, this is why Deep Water Culture is said to be superior to DWC. Great luck to all your endeavors!!!

Nope DWC is having the net pot completely submerged in the res (H2O/Nutes) Deep Water Culture is when you have the roots kept wet by the air stones blowing bubbles and they pop and splash on the roots so keeping them moist so not to dry up and die. The main thin is how you get bigger grow from Deep Water Culture is the plant roots get more oxygen and moisture.
People that are DWC say when you let your plants get out of the submergence of H2O they grow alil faster but in Deep Water Culture there is always a stream of oxygen on the root growth, this is why Deep Water Culture is said to be superior to DWC. Great luck to all your endeavors!!!

1st, thank you all for the very flatering comments.

2nd, Love1fear,

you 've been listening to the Ostrich who HATES Deep Water Culture and hates Deep Water Culture and told you ALL wrong .........all very wrong. He was half the reason I left. After I was banned, I still read posts there and saw him trying to befriend you and take over all the Deep Water Culture threads. He hated the feeder tubes and water pump cause he couldn't figure them out. His grow grew half as fast as the other Deep Water Culture grows.

Back
Top Bottom