How to Become a Bubble head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How to Become a Deep Water Culture

You are IN and very welcomed, bubble grower.

:yahoo: THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!!

i'm pullin' the "special jar" out of it's hiding spot as we type!!

thanks!!!!!:thanks:

Next there will be a Deep Water Culture web site and then you'll be able to stop at a "Deep Water Culture" Dispensary where all the selected buds are grown with bubbles. There will be a Deep Water Culture lounge where Don Ho will appear nightly for a little happytime. (420) of course. Anyone wearing the Deep Water Culture logo on there person (tatoo or just a sticker) will receive a free gram of there fav strain.

hmmmmm...... now here's an idea we can run with :420:

Always give the best buds to my wife. She's a little forgetful sometimes and I find choice buds in the strangest places! Wanting something special sends us on a scavenger hunt! LOL! Keep in mind I have a stash of my second choice buds right here in my sock drawer. It's in the black pair that I never wear. Don't tell her, ok? LOL! I use it for medicinal purposes. She goes nutsy and I pull out the big downers. Feeling blue, here's some sativa for you!

Always give the best buds to my wife. She's a little forgetful sometimes and I find choice buds in the strangest places! Wanting something special sends us on a scavenger hunt! LOL! Keep in mind I have a stash of my second choice buds right here in my sock drawer. It's in the black pair that I never wear. Don't tell her, ok? LOL! I use it for medicinal purposes. She goes nutsy and I pull out the big downers. Feeling blue, here's some sativa for you!

Do you keep them in the left sock or the right sock?

I have a strong feeling that we have many lookers but just fewer posters right now. I blame you Roseman! LOL! Dang tutorial answers all those questions we use to get asked. Let's call them the silent majority!

MC,

I lost all my pics, 5 of my grows, two of my X wifes and one of a friends when my puter crashed.
I can't let just anyone help me get the pics out of the old computer, but I hope to do it soon.
I got to ask Soniq if I can put pics in a SH Newsletter that have the 420 on them, and if I can, I can invite a few thousand people to visit us here at 420.

I check the Deep Water Culture home frequently throughout the day but rarely say anything. I'm a generally quiet person away from the forums as well.

I would like to thank the Deep Water Culture for bieng here. your info is priceless. as a new grower I am proud to say that because of you all I am growing with bubbles. I would like to thank you Roseman for your D.I.Y. tutorials. they have become my grow bible..

I have not seen anyone using a 1000 watt MH/HPS light set up? or did I miss something? I have searched and cant find an answer to a question about that light..could one of the Deep Water Culture please help me?? I simply want to know how close is too close with that big light?? i have a 5ft x 2ft closet with 18 babies in 3 SH systems... but I do not have the greatest vent system..thanks for any help on this

I would like to thank the Deep Water Culture for bieng here. your info is priceless. as a new grower I am proud to say that because of you all I am growing with bubbles. I would like to thank you Roseman for your D.I.Y. tutorials. they have become ny grow bible.. I have not seen anyone using a 1000 watt MH/HPS light set up? or did I miss something? I have searched and cant find an answer to a question about that light..could one of the Deep Water Culture please help me?? I simply want to know how close is too close with that big light?? i have a 5ft x 2ft closet with 18 babies in 3 SH systems...thanks for any help on this

Whoa there, that's a lot of light and a lot of babies in so small a closet. A 1000w hps puts out about 140,000 lumens. We typically use a range of 3,000 lumens to 10,000 lumens per square foot, 10,000 being roughly equivalent to the intensity of light from the sun. So your 10sf grow closet would be bathed in 14,000 lumens per sf. A 400 putting out ~50,000 lumens would give you ~ 5000/ sf, plenty though a 600 would be a bit better! The heat will be your biggest foe especially going into summer. Plan on it.

Then the number of plants. My first grow in my 30"x48" closet I grew 6 plants, bad idea. Way too cramped. Second grow I do 3 and get double the production. I'll never do more than three in there again. You could fit one or two more, but that's about it. Now if you're talking seeds I wouldn't start more than 12 unless you plan to cull a couple poor performing females along with the males.

Good luck man, stick around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom