How to Become a Bubble head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How to Become a Deep Water Culture

Hey all I was trying to upload the bubble logo in my sig but I can't seem to figure out where I go to upload the the logo. I know where on the text box here I just mean where can I upload photos to post and such. thanxs

Welcome Deep Water Culture!!:welcome:

The Deep Water Culture logo is in the smiley's section(hit the more button) they did one up just for us. All you have to do is put it in your signature and it will look like this:

:420::420::420::420:,

Oh yeah and please don't confuse patriotism with terrorism. The elite controlled media loves to call the founding fathers "terrorists" and subsequently, all patriots who mention the founding fathers, Ron Paul, The Constitution, etc. are deemed potential "terrorists". Case in point in this FEMA video, where even christians are fanatical "terrorists":

[youtube]8XC1fk_EO3c[/youtube]

We Americans are to sedentary, worried about paying our credit cards, mortgages and huge car payments to ever rise up and do what needs to be done. Chasing the American dream because we are entitled to it has made us all a bunch of serfs. GOD SAVE US ALL. Thomas Jefferson would be turning in his grave if he knew the zoo this place has become.

Amen to that brother!!

Bubble heads politics is learn, teach, grow and best of all have fun.

Where's Johnnie Cochran when you need him! :rofl:
(oops forgot he died in 2005, no disrepect intended)

Hey I thought we already did. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm go back to my fantasy world it is a beautiful place.

You are doing that being positive thing again. They need to just organize and categorize so people can find what they are looking for easily. They have just made a mess to please a few.

We like to have everyone visit the bh threads. The more the merrier to learn and share stories. While were there have a smoke and some fun. Thanks for coming by. Reps for you sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom