Late training, LST help!

DemRa

Hey guys,

I'm into about week 7 of vegging my 23 green crack plants. I've learned about topping and FIMing just recently and topped about 10 of them last week and FIMed about 10 others this Monday. I've got some wire garden fence to help control them but they are big and bushy and have thick, breakable stems.

Here's my question. Besides Topping and FIMing them allot more, how can I train them this late? I need to start flowering like this weekend. Just shoving them sidewise under the garden wire isn't going to get me a big harvest.

Also, can I trim away allot of those top fan leaves to expose the bud sites? Half my wire is filled by only top fan leaves.

I realize I should have been tying them down and training from week 2 and 3 but I waited till week 7 and need some help.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey bro I am by no mean a expert but I beleave u should still b able to train them a lil start off by tie n them to get a lil lean on them and little by little keep leaning them bout every three days remember there gonna still grow more when u flower but I would still ask a expert good luck try to get some pics up

Oh are u lst n or sroging usen wire sound like a scrog

1st off don't cut ANY fan leaves. Plants convert light into energy. The leaves are very necessary to accomplish this. I like to say leave the leaves alone unless infected/infested, or poses a potential risk of either or. I don't suggest leaning a plant that old over, gradually or any other way. Once the buds form and put on weight that will definitely be a problem (broken limbs, torn roots, etc). Might I suggest taking ur side branches and tying them down firm enough to open up plant up for better air circulation and light penetration, but not so much as to put them endanger of breaking it bumped into. Do this starting from the top, this will open ur plant up for larger bud formation. If ur FIMing and topping ur gonna increase the canopy size and decreasing light to lower limbs. If u don't get much light on the lower limbs/leaves, U ,may want to consider trimming them off so ur plant can focus all of it growth hormones on the the canopy where the largest colas will be.

Back
Top Bottom