Leaf Curl

kamrowskimom

420 Member
First issue first grow. Transplant 3 days ago. Placed this plant close to humidifier we are basement growing
Temp between 68 to 70
Humidity 40 to forty five
Water about 4 days when pot is dry and light
Plant is 6 weeks
Lights at 24 in 600 watts
At Transplant added an inch of worm castings four to six inches below surface of the FF. Ocean Forest soil. Haven't added any fertilizer because we have found a clear ff feeding schedule...bought the dirty dozen
I think this leaf matter had direct contact with humidifier mist.
Am I correct? Should I worry? Moved plant away from mist. Otherwise green and healthy. Just the little bit of damage and leaf curl.

20210116_064029.jpg

20210116_064023.jpg

20210116_063958.jpg

20210115_091804.jpg

I found this schedule (it will be at the end of this message) which has the Dirty Dozen plus two other Fox Farm nutrients. If the schedule that came with your package is different then a clear photo of it might help some of the regular Fox Farm users point out what you need to do.

There is a thread for Michigan growers that you might want to take a look at. It is just general discussion but I have the link to it just in case you are interested....

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/michigan-growers-unite.461373/

And now for the FF feeding schedule....

fox soil chart larger.jpg

*Haven't found a clear feeding schedule for the ff dirty dozen. Don't understand the schedule it came with
Beautiful girls my friend.
I used to love those square plastic pots did u put in drain holes?
Also did you move light for pictures because I would have it much closer.
Sorry I can't help with that soil I'm in coco. Smoking Wings knows his stuff cant go wrong there cheers. :peace:

Too cold, that to me as follows, RH way to low for veg, need steam humidifier. Temp, that would be a low for a night time temp, that RH perfect almost for nights or late flowering. Get it up to 60-65 RH along with temp to 80-5 ish daytime. Plants are cold warm'm up and get them off the floor if you're downstairs in a basement. Dealing with this can end up costing you money to pay for power but a heckuva lot of flower to. Ok? You gonna be ok you came down the right way here. Dont make any sudden changes let them settle a week, could be some normal shock from the transplant too.

I found this schedule (it will be at the end of this message) which has the Dirty Dozen plus two other Fox Farm nutrients. If the schedule that came with your package is different then a clear photo of it might help some of the regular Fox Farm users point out what you need to do.

There is a thread for Michigan growers that you might want to take a look at. It is just general discussion but I have the link to it just in case you are interested....

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/michigan-growers-unite.461373/

And now for the FF feeding schedule....

fox soil chart larger.jpg
Thank you!!

I just completed a grow with FFOF and FF Dirty Dozen nute pack. I followed the week schedule applying the nutes to match the stage of growth. Did not have any problems. Don't forget the flush with the sledgehammer when called for in the feeding schedule.:morenutes:

How is your air flow do you have good circulation? Do you have a fan moving the air in the grow area around?

For your reading pleasure a link to help in watering your ladies: Watering your plants.

Welcome to the forum @kamrowskimom :welcome:
*Haven't found a clear feeding schedule for the ff dirty dozen. Don't understand the schedule it came with
I've used Fox Farms products for years now, and love them. But having to use 12 fertilizers is just a waste of money, IMO, all you need is the first 3 "the trio" ...Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom...More is not always better :passitleft:

First issue first grow. Transplant 3 days ago. Placed this plant close to humidifier we are basement growing
Temp between 68 to 70
Humidity 40 to forty five
Water about 4 days when pot is dry and light
Plant is 6 weeks
Lights at 24 in 600 watts
At Transplant added an inch of worm castings four to six inches below surface of the FF. Ocean Forest soil. Haven't added any fertilizer because we have found a clear ff feeding schedule...bought the dirty dozen
I think this leaf matter had direct contact with humidifier mist.
Went back and reread your post, yes, that humidifier is way too close, don't let it spray your plants with warm steamy water :thumb:

Temps should be 72 minimum on the floor, 78 to 80 in the canopy:thumb:

Humidity is fine, that's what my veg closet reads right now :thumb:

Change your light cycle to 18/6...photo-period plants need dark/rest for their roots to grow better :thumb:

Don't add anything to your soil (worm castings) it's self buffering, and you just screwed that up, not too mention that too much worm castings can over feed your plants and burn them, FFOF has it in it already :thumb:

@MochaBud hey when do you feed for the first time in FFOF? I'm past 30 days transplant to final in brand new stuff. This can help this person later or I wouldn't jam up the thread asking here. Thanks.
I keep with my regular routine and water water feed, and I put cal-mag every other feeding :passitleft: I do that to keep from getting any deficiencies, and they stay green all the way to the bottom :thumb:

But as I said, I only use the trio :morenutes:

EDIT: In other words I don't wait, I keep feeding after a fresh transplant

Back
Top Bottom