Leaf help

Vividlol

420 Member
Just starting growing any tips as to what’s causing my fan leafs to do this? Using store bought regular soil and tap water not looking to kill it with first rounds just looking to learn and get experience thanks for your time and input. Second pic just for reference most fan leafs are normal as I’d expect. I’m assuming either PH issues or nutes seeing as I’m using literal tap water and no nutes just need input to get it right this plants for the learning curve.

Attachments

• C20FC11E-F777-4BC3-88D7-E96E8E9B326E.jpeg
    C20FC11E-F777-4BC3-88D7-E96E8E9B326E.jpeg
    477.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 89958CA8-C0BF-46C8-9FF5-45CE925402EC.jpeg
    89958CA8-C0BF-46C8-9FF5-45CE925402EC.jpeg
    465.7 KB · Views: 43
Almost looks more like insect damage.
I would get it in a bigger pot pretty soon though.
Planned on swapping to a 1 gallon pot this weekend should I just start it in end game pot size tonavoid putting plant in shock from replanting. Insects have increased since this plant has been in my little balcony garden. Not too surprised on that though

Planned on swapping to a 1 gallon pot this weekend should I just start it in end game pot size tonavoid putting plant in shock from replanting. Insects have increased since this plant has been in my little balcony garden. Not too surprised on that though

Well if you transplant carefully there really shouldn't be any problem.
But personally I always plant a germinated seed right into the final pot.
I use a 25 gallon fabric bag.

But if I were you I would go up to at least a 7 gallon fabric pot.
Bigger the roots the bigger the fruits.

Just make sure that your soil is good and moist top to bottom before you transplant.
Wet the soil as you layer it into pot so there are no dry spots, then let it sit a day and then transplant into it.

Could be any number of critters that would do that.

Well if you transplant carefully there really shouldn't be any problem.
But personally I always plant a germinated seed right into the final pot.
I use a 25 gallon fabric bag.

But if I were you I would go up to at least a 7 gallon fabric pot.
Bigger the roots the bigger the fruits.

Just make sure that your soil is good and moist top to bottom before you transplant.
Wet the soil as you layer it into pot so there are no dry spots, then let it sit a day and then transplant into it.

Could be any number of critters that would do that.
I live in a 1bd apt can’t go too big overall feeling as if 1 gal is my max ocerall unfortunately

I live in a 1bd apt can’t go too big overall feeling as if 1 gal is my max ocerall unfortunately
Dang, I'd try to squeeze at least 3 gal if you can and definitely if you have to go that small then go with fabric, a 1 gallon plastic pot will get root bound guaranteed.
At least with fabric it wont technically get root bound, but it will become nothing but a root ball.
I gallon pots are going to give you problems.

Dang, I'd try to squeeze at least 3 gal if you can and definitely if you have to go that small then go with fabric, a 1 gallon plastic pot will get root bound guaranteed.
At least with fabric it wont technically get root bound, but it will become nothing but a root ball.
I gallon pots are going to give you problems.
Gonna order a few 3 gallon fabric pots this weekend off amazon for sure then homie appreciate the feedback very much sir. Hope you have a great weekend

Back
Top Bottom