Leaf tips are turning brown?

its420time

I have a couple of plants that have been growing:peace: since late May outdoors. They both are in the budding stage. Actually covered in buds but all the leave tips are brown. What am I doing wrong??? Have looked everywhere here for answers and couldnt find any. Any help is appreciated !!!

Re: Leaf tips are turning brown???

i believe its natural for the fan leaves to die off once the budding process is towards the end.. the plant no longer needs the leaves so it sheds them, just make sure to clean up after it.

What kind of fertilizer have you been giving them? how much? Are they in the ground or in pots? What has the weather been like? Need more information pls. A pic would be very helpful...

MC

I started these plants in late May. They are in 5 gallon pots with just regular potting soil. I havent been doing anything exept watering them about everyother day until about a week or so ago. Someone told me that they were starving so I got some regular plant food. 20-20-20 is what it says. Seems like ever since Ive started feeding them the leaves have started turning brown on the tips. I have pictures in my gallery. Dont know how to post them here. They arent very good pics anyway. Got a suck ass camara !!! :peace: :peace:

Oh, forgot to tell you what the temp has been like. Its been hot as hell here most all summer long. Mid 90's. Its started to cool off quite a bit now, getting down into the 40's at night. Would that have anything to do with the browning tips??:peace:

Flush with distilled water, and then give them a 1/4 strength feeding after they dry out a bit. If you don't have a PH tester, use Aquafina bottled water to mix up the fertz with.

Peace
MC

Back
Top Bottom