Leaf Yellowing Diagnosis

P33LUM16

I am trying to figure out this problem. I noticed that the new shhots are starting to yellow. Im using the minimum amount ok f cal-mag at 3ml gal. Also im using Sumatran natural bat guano at 8-3-1 npk. Ph is at around 7. On a 18-6 light cycle. Humidity is fairly low due to the surrounding at around 35-40%. 75-80° Using filtered water. Anyone know why they are yellowing?

420-magazine-mobile1601094895.jpg

420-magazine-mobile924671402.jpg

I use a simple 3 part system the only time plants go like that is when I start flush I don't know the diagnosis but simply your plants are underfed

You should look into earthworm castings very beneficial,and if you went one step further with a worm casting tea all that much better ..

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with the yellowing. That can be a normal hormone change late in the veg cycle. It's telling you she's ready to go into flower anytime you let her. She's fine, just fine. Don't sweat that a bit!

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with the yellowing. That can be a normal hormone change late in the veg cycle. It's telling you she's ready to go into flower anytime you let her. She's fine, just fine. Don't sweat that a bit!
Thanks. My auto flower is in with them and gonna have to switch to 12/12. Will they be fine if I delay the switch for a couple weeks?

420-magazine-mobile1911420550.jpg

Thanks. My auto flower is in with them and gonna have to switch to 12/12. Will they be fine if I delay the switch for a couple weeks?

420-magazine-mobile1911420550.jpg
Sorry. They as in the two regular. They are Purple Nice Guy and Blue Dream by the way. The auto is Northern Lights

Back
Top Bottom