Leafs curling under 4th week flower

nucc430

Hellllp. The problem started last week on new leafs and like two out of five of the leafs would curl under or like contort ... but mostly curl under. Now mostly all new groth is curling under and its starting on a few otger plants not larger leafs just tge smapller ones i have been adding epsom salt to help with a mag defficiency also but i do that on my veg room and its all good. I dont wanna loose these. Any help would help .. its just so weird cuz every leaf is not afected. By the way its in rockwool i use gen hydro as nutes and there under 100watter

Re: leafs curling undrr 4th week flower

81° 37% RH. I have four now and one is 30% curled on newer growth but some branches are worse than others

Thanks for the info. Are these plants in veg or flowering?

For veg you want to raise RH to 50-80%.
For flowering around 35 to 50%.

Have a read on Science behind Plants and Humidity.

Most often the correct range of RH will fix this. Give it few days to see how it do before going on to the next possible cause.

How would i lower the nitrogen if i am using the gen hydro nute mix.. theres three base nuts. Gro. Micro. And bloom. I noticed micro and gro have the nitrogen should i back off them some and see how it works

Im dooin this from a phone and i cant figure how to upload a pic man sorry

Yes, reduce the Micro it has 5% nitrogen and Grow which has 2%. Reduce some and raise bloom to keep the PPM. During flowering the plants needs more bloom and less grow and micro. Lowering them will reduce the N in the mix. Also lowering your temp from 81F to 75F will help them too. High heat will cause the plants slowing down its own transpiration by curling. Hope that helps.

Thanks man i was trying to follow their schedule but yea apprently i have to tweak it im also using the nectar and kool bllom.. and i dont have a ppm meter. I spose i coild kick it out n buy one what should the ppm be and. Right now its 1-4-5. One Ml is gro five Ml is bloom. What should i go with to be safe. Theres like no gro so maybe cut the micro to like two ml's and bloom to six

I have a ph metrr just not the combo or the ppm alone i know i have to get one but thanks last question. What about the gro im using 1 ml should i cut it out or just reduce the micro

Try this formula: 2ml Grow / 2ML Micro / 6ML Bloom and increase the bloom each week while leaving the grow and micro same strength. Look at the shades of the leaves, if they are turning yellow then increase grow and micro while keeping bloom the same. If the leaves remain dark green keep the grow and micro as is.

Yea one i knowticed a little yellowing on the lowest. But no diffrence sould i flush them because its getting worse on the one and the other ive knoticed it effects one leaf on a five leaf, leaf normally the long center one then it goes eather left or right and soon the whole leaf is curled under .... buds are still good but i know this is effecting them and im geeting frustrated! !!!

Back
Top Bottom