Leafy's Auto Stardawg In Soil 2019

@SmokeSara is the light meant to be so white if its full spectrum? My other led are more purple? Purple is my old light white pic is ts3000?

Attachments

• DSC_0309.JPG
    DSC_0309.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 68
  • DSC_0313.JPG
    DSC_0313.JPG
    578.8 KB · Views: 68
Hi leafy, the new lights are white sunlike spectrum, they are full spectrum don't worry. Old blurple lights though lack more green and yellow spectrum that makes it blurple, but the total PPFD output is also lower a lot too. So you will be assured that the new light will give you better growing results. :green_heart:

@SmokeSara @Emilya every one so helpful on here.
OK so I have the new light up. Its winter I have the drivers outside the tent and have to leave it open at top to keep temp about 26.5 but this is lowering humidity to 50ish any ideas how to cool the room as I want it 24 for vegging/seed and 70humidity.and also it will be a problem when summer comes. See start of journal for setup? Don't want to put exhaust fan on as it sucks the humidity out aswell. Pic is babies under new light @SmokeSara @Emilya

Attachments

• DSC_0313.JPG
    DSC_0313.JPG
    578.8 KB · Views: 67
You can't have it both ways without compromise. The plants need fresh air and you need to vent the heat, so the extraction fan is necessary... but you don't have to run it full time. In veg, when I want my humidity to be a bit higher, I only run my extraction fan 10 minutes out of every hour at the start, and when the smell starts leaking out about a month in, I run it for two 10 minute sessions each hour, still preserving as much of the humidity as I can. Later, in bloom when the smell is really starting to get bad, I run the extraction fan full time and I stop trying to add to the humidity in the grow tent with the humidifier.

OK so I have the new light up. Its winter I have the drivers outside the tent and have to leave it open at top to keep temp about 26.5 but this is lowering humidity to 50ish any ideas how to cool the room as I want it 24 for vegging/seed and 70humidity.and also it will be a problem when summer comes. See start of journal for setup? Don't want to put exhaust fan on as it sucks the humidity out aswell. Pic is babies under new light @SmokeSara @Emilya
Now that it is in winter, you don't need to put the driver outside, when the temp gets up, you can move it outside. :Namaste: And I agree with Emilya, your plants needs fresh air, so the fan is necessary.

You can't have it both ways without compromise. The plants need fresh air and you need to vent the heat, so the extraction fan is necessary... but you don't have to run it full time. In veg, when I want my humidity to be a bit higher, I only run my extraction fan 10 minutes out of every hour at the start, and when the smell starts leaking out about a month in, I run it for two 10 minute sessions each hour, still preserving as much of the humidity as I can. Later, in bloom when the smell is really starting to get bad, I run the extraction fan full time and I stop trying to add to the humidity in the grow tent with the humidifier.
Maybe I need a humidifier then.

Now that it is in winter, you don't need to put the driver outside, when the temp gets up, you can move it outside. :Namaste: And I agree with Emilya, your plants needs fresh air, so the fan is necessary.
It's going to be a problem in the summer when it's warmer. Drivers outside tent didn't lower temp at all.

Sounds like you need more airflow then... and then dont stress so much about the humidity. It is not that big of a deal really, despite all who do make a big deal of it. Yes, it is nice to get a perfect VPD, but I have never worried about it... if I can achieve it, fine... if not, it is not at all a crisis.
Yea cheers @Emilya, got exhaust on and got temps OK and hunidity bout 46 so I suppose it is what it is. I will be experimenting different things weekend. I'm sure I will get it right

@SmokeSara @Emilya just a quick photo. Will be updating journal tomoz. Any of you know what the rust is on the leaves on one of them. 4 weeks old

Attachments

• DSC_0333.JPG
    DSC_0333.JPG
    795 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_0332.JPG
    DSC_0332.JPG
    880.7 KB · Views: 77
beginnings of a magnesium deficiency would be my best guess
@Emilya thanks for the speedy reply. That's the same one that had problems before but only come on top leaves last couple of days. Gave them 3ltr of ph6. 2 water with 0.5 foliage coue days ago but rust was on lower leaves from the start. I was gonna throw a bit of calmag in aswell. Knew I should have lol. Might need feeding tomoz so il just add a bit.

yep... get them some calmag when you feed them.
Thanks. Il give them some tomoz. Like I said I gave them 3l water with 0.5 foliage other day. Would you recommend calmag on its own or still give her a bit of foliage.@emilya

Back
Top Bottom