Leaves are yellowing - Please advise

OzbudboY

This is my 25 day old diesel seedling that i topped/fimmed 3 days ago. Is it possible the yellowing is from me pinching this off with my fingers? Hopefully you can see the yellowing starting around the edges

diesel_dat_25_yellow.JPG

I'm no expert but I'm gonna go with a Mag deficiency as I was there a few months ago. I don't think topping would have anything to do with it.

More pics from the top would help.

NutrientPHRange1.jpg
image332561.jpg
image332591.jpg
image332571.jpg
image33258-1.jpg
image332601.jpg
cannabis_leaf-deficiencies312.jpeg
pH_chart71.jpeg

Anytime you are growing hydro you should aim for a ph of 5.8. Otherwise you will have a nutrient imbalance. Check your reservoir ph and use the charts I've left you. I bet you can find the fix quickly. If not, let us know some details about your grow, and I'll try to help more.

I'm no expert but I'm gonna go with a Mag deficiency as I was there a few months ago. I don't think topping would have anything to do with it.

More pics from the top would help.

Wait for more experienced growers to chime in, but I'm gonna guess they'll tell you Epsom Salts, 1 teaspoonful per gallon, worked within 24 hours on mine, now I use CalMag EVERY time I water anything.

I have been using calmag. I added a dose of calmag half strength. All nutes were half strength. Maybe they all need to be full strength?

So according to the beautiful colored graphs above, unless your pH is at 5.8 you are going to miss out on getting either calcium or magnesium. Thats going to be tough to maintain, i guess i need a bigger reservoir.

So according to the beautiful colored graphs above, unless your pH is at 5.8 you are going to miss out on getting either calcium or magnesium. Thats going to be tough to maintain, i guess i need a bigger reservoir.

I do it in single five gallon buckets. It does get tiring. Grab you some AN Sensical if you can, or some other calmag that is 0-0-0 in the nutrients. It'll help avoid the def, and get the ph monkey to at least take a smoke break even if it doesn't get off your back totally.

I want to continue to use the 5 gallon buckets also, recirculating from a larger tank should help keep the ph stable i believe i read somewhere

Exactly what I set my buckets up to do tonight Emilya.:thumb: I didn't bother to detail it, but my last entry was a ph check and adjustment to 6.**, as I know at this stage it is drifting down. It's easy to get a hang of Oz. Run over and read some of the hydro journals in the completed journals section. Or have a look through my current one. I'm fairly detailed. If you run into any other problems feel free to ask. :)

Back
Top Bottom