Leaves curling under - Please help!

mikko420

My leaves are curling under on my blue dream that is just about a month old. I'm using Fox Farms Happy Frog for my soil and I have not given any nutes. It's one of four plants which happens to be the closest to my oscillating fan. No other problems with the rest of the girls. I don't think I'm over-watering because I'm giving the same amount to my other three plants and they are doing fine. Could someone please help? I know I probably didn't post in the right spot but I'm a newbie and I really don't know what the rules are to be honest.
420-magazine-mobile1180094866.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2011355208.jpg

My leaves are curling under on my blue dream that is just about a month old. I'm using Fox Farms Happy Frog for my soil and I have not given any nutes. It's one of four plants which happens to be the closest to my oscillating fan. No other problems with the rest of the girls. I don't think I'm over-watering because I'm giving the same amount to my other three plants and they are doing fine. Could someone please help? I know I probably didn't post in the right spot but I'm a newbie and I really don't know what the rules are to be honest.
420-magazine-mobile1180094866.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2011355208.jpg

Hey Mike420, could be a couple things, different stains sometimes do different things. They don't look that bad. Lights could be to low or high, to much nutes for that one. I know using the Cob lights mine get one or two that curl under a bit. No worries some one here with more knowledge will help ya. Just my thoughts. I raised the lights a little and they did fine!
I know some will do the canoe thing also. That for sure is lights issues. Good Luck Bro!

Hey Mike420, could be a couple things, different stains sometimes do different things. They don't look that bad. Lights could be to low or high, to much nutes for that one. I know using the Cob lights mine get one or two that curl under a bit. No worries some one here with more knowledge will help ya. Just my thoughts. I raised the lights a little and they did fine!
I know some will do the canoe thing also. That for sure is lights issues. Good Luck Bro!
Lights are 440 led, plants are same height, but yes different strains. I'm noticing this happen on new growth as well. I haven't used nutes yet, I'm using Happy Frog soil. I'm going to do a flush just to be safe, I know I'm not under watering or over watering. Was thinking if might be wind burn plant is closest to fan. Thank you for the reply.

Lights are 440 led, plants are same height, but yes different strains. I'm noticing this happen on new growth as well. I haven't used nutes yet, I'm using Happy Frog soil. I'm going to do a flush just to be safe, I know I'm not under watering or over watering. Was thinking if might be wind burn plant is closest to fan. Thank you for the reply.

That could be also if fan is to close!

Back
Top Bottom