Leaves curling up, browning and drying out

tripin420

the strain is heavy duty fruity, a juicy fruit is doing it too but i figured id take pics of the worst one

flowering for 4 weeks on thursday

indoor soil 2 parts FFOF to 1 part FF light warrior in 3 gallon pots

1 1000w HPS for the room, not air cooled

Temp dark - no lower than 68 light - no higher than 82 RH - steadily 30-35%

water with 6.2 pH water

gnats were in the soil...treated and it seems like theyve gone away for the most part

water every 3-5 days depending on how dry they get

nutes - FF grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom, beastie bloomz, open sesame, and will be using chaching later following the FF feeding chart

growing in a 6.5' cube tent

now pics
unnamed16.jpg
unnamed_5_.jpg
unnamed_1_2.jpg
unnamed_3_2.jpg
unnamed_4_1.jpg

any and all help is appreciated.....:thanks:

na no funky smell yet but, that is easily the plant that holds the most water constantly.....and since all the rest were dry i watered it with them....is it possible that not letting it dry out fully before the next watering over a few weeks could do this?

any solutions?

For me I do hydro , I would flush with peroxide , When I had it I took a bucket of water and peroxide and let my plant just soak for 30 min while I cleaned everything and then kept adding 3mm of peroxide to each gallon finished my grow out bud was good but I know I lost yield from it. You might wanna wait for a soil guy to chime in as I'm sure there's a better way to do it for soil. But I'm sure your gonna need to do a good flush to your plant.

na no funky smell yet but, that is easily the plant that holds the most water constantly.....and since all the rest were dry i watered it with them....is it possible that not letting it dry out fully before the next watering over a few weeks could do this?

any solutions?

Yes, it is possible that it was overwatered if it was watered on a schedule that did not let it dry out inbetween waterings. I experienced that with half of my first grow early on in vegging. The only thing to do now is let it dry out completely, you can speed that up a bit if you gently open up small holes in the soil that go down as far as possible, being careful to minimize any root damage. That should help let air into the soil to speed up the drying.

yeah for sure, thanks for the help tho, the plant pictured above id be surprised if it lived through to harvest (at least 4 weeks) but after researching i cant find anything that resembles it so maybe its a cluster fuck of a bunch of stuff 🤷 i have another heavy duty fruity that is absolutely 100000% perfect haha

man years ago i used to think growing weed was as easy as throwing seeds/clones into dirt and watering haha

thanks colorado high, will definitely let the effected plants dry out a lil extra before their next water......all the other plants will be ready tonight but the worst heavy duty fruity still had a trickle of water in the tray

is it better to water with a gallon every 4 or 5 days, or like 1/2 to 1/3 of a gallon more often

thanks colorado high, will definitely let the effected plants dry out a lil extra before their next water......all the other plants will be ready tonight but the worst heavy duty fruity still had a trickle of water in the tray

is it better to water with a gallon every 4 or 5 days, or like 1/2 to 1/3 of a gallon more often

Cannabis prefers less frequent waterings to runoff over more frequent smaller waterings as it helps to reduce salt buildup over the course of the grow. It also likes to dry out between waterings which should help even further to reduce salt buildups as it is able to consume a larger portion of the nutrients in the soil.

Back
Top Bottom