Leaves drying and dying

DankaTron

Hey guys recently i noticed one of the 2 plants in my tent is having some issues. First time growinf in coco. Have grown a lot of successful grows in soil, but this tent and hid is also new to the set up.Basically in one corner of the tent the leaves are drying and curling and losing colour, basically dying and not just a fee probably 7/8. Ive noticed most of the leaves affected are on the nodes of my plant which are lowest. I know the top of coco is not meant to dry out, but i think the plant has become abit bound so it is drying out between waterings. Im thinking maybe this is causing some underwatering issues ?

some back ground info
I fertigate both my plants everyday, my temps fluctuate quite dramatically from 21 degrees down to 14 on some days. Rh probably from 50-68% usually sometimes 70. 1 thing i dont understand is both plants take in the same amount of watering but the sick plant expels more drain water while the other expels less but is more healthy. In saying that they both different strains and the sick one if looking to finish earlier both plants are flowering and in week 6 of flowering. I will attach photos below
A1FC3394-CF95-4030-97B7-76208E1D45D5.jpeg
E8C18386-E70D-4251-A430-29D5F878E35E.jpeg
16DEAC27-053C-48F4-B5D5-C03CE65C20D0.jpeg
82849570-5068-4622-AF51-C2252A7CE7E8.jpeg
0BAF0252-E0A8-4232-8479-643A762F0C24.jpeg

If it was on my plants I would suspect a mid-stage to late-stage sign of Phosphorus deficiency. There is a chart that many of the regulars refer to so maybe one of them has the link to it. It is 5 columns of leaves with 5 rows in each column.

Hopefully that is a start to helping solve the problem. I can't come up with more since I do not grow in coco coir, or hydroponically, though I am intrigued by the methods.

If it was on my plants I would suspect a mid-stage to late-stage sign of Phosphorus deficiency. There is a chart that many of the regulars refer to so maybe one of them has the link to it. It is 5 columns of leaves with 5 rows in each column.

Hopefully that is a start to helping solve the problem. I can't come up with more since I do not grow in coco coir, or hydroponically, though I am intrigued by the methods.
Thanks for the input. I did have a quick scroll through that thread and i must say i do agree with you , that was the only one that looked close to the symptoms im experiencing. I posted here to see if someone else would also suggest that. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom