Leaves getting brown spots in middle

FreddyDeeb

So far, I can't tell what's wrong with the 3 mom's I've got. There are 2 strains, 2 are skunk and the 3rd is strawberry cough. I started noticing spots on several leaves last week. Here's some bad photos of a few from a few days ago.
Spots_3.jpg
Spots1.jpg

more_spots.jpg

I'm using technaflora products, BC Grow, BC Boost and thrive alive. I keep the pH at a steady 5.8-6.0. Using hydro/DWC/bubbler technique. Recently put up a 1000W digital ballast w/ agromax bulb. All three mothers are in their own 5 gallon bucket. I'm using hydrotron as a medium. They've been in vegetative growth 7 weeks this Sunday. The room is a pretty constant 80. Do the BC boost and BC Grow have a history of having certain deficiencies? I did take 8 clones off each and removed some of the larger canopy leaves, could that cause a bad reaction? Any insight would be appreciated.

heres a few pics
see what you think im leaning towards nitrogen lockout du to crapy ph meter and it being too low

cant uplaod any pics is it because i only done 1 post

You should be able to upload pics no matter how many posts you have. As long as your a member you can upload pics. take a look at my signature at the bottom of my post. Click on the how to post photos to learn how. We have been working on the site for the past few days. That may be the reason why your having difficulty uploading. Give it a try again.

I have the same problem spots on the leaves and some leaves are curled too. My Ph is so high 8.0 I cant bring it down any suggestions?

im trying to bring it down, i transplanted them thinking my soil is the problem so having a new mix for the transplant would help, it did by a fraction only. I tested my Ph meter if its accurate with calibration solution and its pretty much spot on. I always Ph adjust the water I gave them and I just did a test a while ago; trying to find out whats the ph of my ph adjusted water with nutes and to my surprise the Ph was lower than plain ph adjusted water.

Back
Top Bottom