Leaves turning for unknown reason, Help anyone? This is my first grow..

MEKWT

Strain - Amnesia Haze Auto
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 3.5 Gallon
Lights - (2) 105 Watt CFL 6500 (1) 65 watt CFL 6500 (2) 23 watt CFL 2700
Nutrients - Blood & Bone Meal
Medium - Soil
PPM -
PH -
RH -
Room Temperature -75 to 82
Solution Temperature
Room Square Footage -
Pests - None Known

Can anyone explain why the leaves look like this? I have another plant of the same strain growing next to this one and its lush green and thriving.
Amnesia_Haze_2.jpg

Lush green plant Below of same strain
Amnesia_Haze_1.jpg

Looks like N deficiency. The bottom pic will look like the top one soon if not corrected. Notice the beginning of the yellowing between the veins.

Thank you for your reply, I added Whitney Farms Bone and Blood meal last week thinking the issue was a nitrogen deficiency and the problem hasn't got any worse or better. Should I wait another week before adding liquid nutrients?

Note: Northern Lights, Skunk#1 & White Widow are all growing in the same soil, same location with no signs of deficiencies.

Hi MEKWT.

Let me start by welcoming you to :420:!

When you mention adding blood meal, I'm wondering what method you using to apply? Are just adding dry blood meal to the soil and perhaps watering it in? I'm a big proponent of using organic nutrients but the reason I ask is organics tend take a while to break down and provide benefit. If you apply blood meal via a tea, you will see a much quicker difference in the plants.

I added 1 heaping TBLSP of bothe one & Blood Meal to the top layer of soil the first time, then saw your post about applying via tea and tried it.

I then went for a business trip for 8 days and came back to huge lush green plants. Seems all the def is just on the old growth and its not showing on the new growth. Plants started to bud and stretched 6-8 inches.

I will be posting pictures later today.

Today I fed my plants GH Grow and Bloom at half strength.

White Widow Growing Slow
WW_Nov_16.jpg

Amnesia Auto took off while I was away
AM_HZ_Nov_16.jpg
AM_HZ_5_Nov_16.jpg
AM_HZ_3_Nov_16.jpg
AM_HZ_2_Nov_16.jpg

Skunk#1 doesnt look deformed anymore
AM_HZ_4_Nov_16.jpg

Seems my def is going away on the AH Autos but starting on the WW. Hopefully these new GH products will make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom