Leaves turning yellow?

Relvious420

I have a new plant now, and it's doing good, and the funny part is i'm using my friends sisters turtle lamp with only 100W bulb, lol. Don't know how its surviving but its healthy and all. But my last plant, the leaves started to turn yellow. Some people told me it was from over-watering, and other people told me it was from lack of water. And i was stoned, and it confuses me, so help me out?
Too much water?
Or lack of water?
Or something else?
Peace

dont tarve that poor plant :(, but usually when the plant starts to yellow, its a nutrient deficiency or over-watering. hope it help you out. oh and welcome to the boards. peace and pot

Relvious420 said:
I have a new plant now, and it's doing good, and the funny part is i'm using my friends sisters turtle lamp with only 100W bulb, lol. Don't know how its surviving but its healthy and all. But my last plant, the leaves started to turn yellow. Some people told me it was from over-watering, and other people told me it was from lack of water. And i was stoned, and it confuses me, so help me out?
Too much water?
Or lack of water?
Or something else?
Peace
I do believe a fairly long post about a month ago giving symptoms of a plant and the possible problems.... fairly professional sound advice it seems...look 'er up.

and talk to the little girl ;)

Back
Top Bottom