Help! Bottom leaves turning yellow

Looks like my pH is quite high... I'm guessing this is the issue?

Attachments

• 15803953689186070515505903553318.jpg
    15803953689186070515505903553318.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 67
What are you using for water, tap or RO, well or municipal?
If it's from an RO, you are fine, if it's tap water you can lower the pH to between 6.0 and 7.0.

Give the plants a few days in their new pots before adding any nutrients. That will need to be addressed once they are in their final containers, perhaps sooner. It's too soon to make the call.

What are you using for water, tap or RO, well or municipal?
If it's from an RO, you are fine, if it's tap water you can lower the pH to between 6.0 and 7.0.

Give the plants a few days in their new pots before adding any nutrients. That will need to be addressed once they are in their final containers, perhaps sooner. It's too soon to make the call.

I'm just afraid the big one is going to die... it's looking worse by the hour it seems... but I trust you.

I just gave the little one some water prior to running to the store and testing the pH.

Attachments

• 1580395945094234107746970773982.jpg
    1580395945094234107746970773982.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
  • 15803959776881427291411476794032.jpg
    15803959776881427291411476794032.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
  • 15803960354473007209335769359456.jpg
    15803960354473007209335769359456.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 66
Don't sweat it too much. These plants can take a beating while still in veg. Main thing is to not over do it. Baby steps... adjust one aspect of your grow at a time and wait 24 hours to see results. Effects of change are not instant so be patient and I'm sure you will have them flourishing in no time. If that ph reading is relatively correct you need to correct that ASAP IMO.

Don't sweat it too much. These plants can take a beating while still in veg. Main thing is to not over do it. Baby steps... adjust one aspect of your grow at a time and wait 24 hours to see results. Effects of change are not instant so be patient and I'm sure you will have them flourishing in no time.

I appreciate the comforting words. I think I need to smoke and relax because my anxiety is through the roof. I watered the little one, but I did nothing to the big guy.

Is there anything I should do with him yet? I'm sorry for asking so many questions, and I do appreciate your help. I just feel like a lost child in Wal-Mart right now and you're the guy on the loudspeaker trying to help my dumb ass. I thought I was prepared enough, but apparently not.

I appreciate the comforting words. I think I need to smoke and relax because my anxiety is through the roof. I watered the little one, but I did nothing to the big guy.

Is there anything I should do with him yet? I'm sorry for asking so many questions, and I do appreciate your help. I just feel like a lost child in Wal-Mart right now and you're the guy on the loudspeaker trying to help my dumb ass. I thought I was prepared enough, but apparently not.

Water the big one around the plant where the new soil meets the old. Emilya's paper covers this.

those plants need water and nutrients at 6.2ph , i hate to tell you but with out a ph meter and and a ppm (ec) meter you will constantly have problems , only a experienced grow can get away with out a meter and that takes many grows of the same plant type , you will also need a calmag nutrient supplement , what are you using for water and what are you using for nutrients , be sure to have a good strong run off from the bottom of the pots , take the small one out of the cup now , cups are only good for about 2 weeks of the start of growth , you may be watering them but they cant drink that water up if the ph is wrong , there fore they wont take nutrients in either .i am not trying to be rude ,nasty , etc but if you want a plant to yield a descent amount you will need to invest in the proper tools and i don't recommend tap water either it has to many unknown elements in it , get some distilled water from a grocery store for now to get these plants back on their feet again keep the soil moist for now till they start showing some positive growth , they are dehydrated and undernourished.then start a good wet dry cycle,the nutrients need to be designed for cannabis , do you have a hydroponics store near you they will have what you need or order on line the big A .You will need a calibration solution for the ph meter and a storage solution for both the meters , hanna makes a good meter for about 45 bucks for each and 10 bucks for each of the solutions , you need to decide if you wanna use a dry powder nutrient or a liquid , i would recommend a all in one liquid (general hydroponics flora nova )works great .they have one for veg and one for flower , these are about the simplest nutes you can get , the big A has these also .these are my recommendations if you intend on growing more than once , sorry about the rant ,just trying to help , you cant cut corners if you want healthy , good yielding plants and no stress , without the proper tools ,and knowledge .

Back
Top Bottom