Leaf turned yellow overnight! Take a look - help!

Clidefroggg

image8924.jpg

Last week a set of leafs fell of (the second that are not fan leaves) and I don't know if I didn't notice this leaf yellowing yesterday but I checked it today and now it's pretty much completely yellow. I know my soil is wet because I literally just watered it because the soil was dry about an inch deep and it was ready for a wattering.

I also noticed that that leaf doesn't get that much light (Will leafs simply die off from not getting light?)
And I'm wondering if that's why only one leaf is yellow and the other one isn't. I rotated the plant so it's getting some light now but I don't know if it will recover.

Is it n-deficient, I'm using fox farm ocean forest and I'm told it already has some nutes and I put a tiny bit of nutes in the water today

So is there anything I can do, do leafs die off from lack of light? What do I do to prevent further leafs from dying?
image8924.jpg

Your plant looks a little deprived of light and it looks a little hungry. I would just go up a pot size like if your in two gallon pot go up to a three gallon pot filled with your same potting mix FFOF. and flower in the three a week or so after the transplant. remember score your roots and inoculate the medium with a mychorrizal innoculant.

Take a better picture so we can see the plant. If you could let us know what your environment is like this would help a great deal.

When you want help with your plants you have to describe in detail all things environment and the sizes of lights pots everything. be thorough if you want thorough support and help.

Yes the plant is fine kryptonite. Is it the best it could be no?

He needs more light on it either more intense meaning closer to the plant or a bigger light.

And yes the 1/4 strength nuts is a good idea cause that leaf is the start of the plant wanting nitrogen. If it were me i would up pot.

And kryptonite the only way to help people is if they actually take the time to be detailed in there post in regards to environment and everything else that is a factor when growing a plant.

Back
Top Bottom