Leaves twisting & curling?

Hi. Thanks . I did as you said. Been watering as said But after few weeks it still didnt get better. The leaves are mutating like crazy. Even after pruning new growth comes very deformed. Doesnt even look like weed at all.
I have auto purple , quick one auto and 3x white widow and only 1 of them is doing it. Others are fine. I dont get it. I water everything exactly the same and theh all fine except from this one... i dontknow what to do. Tried googling but no luck. Here are some pics

1471530924834-1188696455.jpg
IMAG015622.jpg
DSC043248.JPG

could your lights be too close?

I doubt that as there are just 2x 45w LED 's. And they are like 20 inches above the plants. I tried moving lamps very close to them it was happening then moving far from them and its still the same :(
All the plants under the same light and she is the only one complaining.

Hard to say now , seems like still growing as after pruning it new fresh leaves quickly came out but they appear deformed. Some other shoots are looking fine but few of the top ones from the main stem are just being deformed. It is the smaller of the 3 widows though, yet not significantly smaller.
Im thinking should i cut the main stem and just see if it grows deformed again but i doubt i would change anything and i also just turned switched lights for flowering ... i guess i should just leave it as it is and hope for some buds if at all

Hi again! I switched them to flowering 2 weeks ago. Changed nutrients to tiger bloom and still adding cal mag ; ph water down to 6.5ph.
Deformation/ mutation stopped and they seem nice however the new growth are very bright green and some even started to wilt. i attached pictures to see how it looks like. Especialy the weekest plant is suffering the most. I heard that nitrogen deficiency causes bright green leaves but theyre in flowering mode now so that shouldnt be the problem should it? help me please

IMAG018221.jpg
IMAG017919.jpg
IMAG018118.jpg
IMAG017825.jpg

Hi again! I switched them to flowering 2 weeks ago. Changed nutrients to tiger bloom and still adding cal mag ; ph water down to 6.5ph.
Deformation/ mutation stopped and they seem nice however the new growth are very bright green and some even started to wilt. i attached pictures to see how it looks like. Especialy the weekest plant is suffering the most. I heard that nitrogen deficiency causes bright green leaves but theyre in flowering mode now so that shouldnt be the problem should it? help me please

That one spot on the one plant that has leaf damage is not something that I would worry about. That damage looks like something spilled on those leaves. Your plants generally look very healthy and it appears that you are doing things exactly right, with one exception... are you also giving Big Bloom with the Tiger Bloom?

New growth oftentimes looks lighter green for a while but it should take on the same general color as the rest of the plant as the leaves unfurl and start getting bigger. Nitrogen deficiency would cause yellowing down low, not in the new growth... but since you have moved into flowering mode Nitrogen is not going to be your main nutrient need any longer anyway. The Tiger Bloom has the potassium and phosphorus that your plants will be needing, but I am afraid that without also adding Big Bloom as Fox Farm intends you to do, the carefully designed nutrients will not have the nitrogen and some of the trace elements that are needed, and the latter may indeed be causing your yellowing symptoms up top. If you are going to use a nutrient line, please use it as recommended... and most of them require you to buy multiple products. Don't scrimp when it comes to growing quality pot.

hi again im having problems with my plants. can someone tell me what deficiency it is? these brown spots on leaves. and also noticed white weird round spots too, any idea what that is? i newer spill water on leaves if you ask

IMAG034629.jpg
IMAG034426.jpg
IMAG034323.jpg
IMAG034025.jpg
IMAG034125.jpg
IMAG034224.jpg

I dont have ozone generator or anything like that, and its not thrips i checked through magnifying glass. These brown spots are just brown spots and i dont know what causes them they go through the leaf and can be seen on the other side too.
I thought it might be calcium or magnesium deficiency , but i am adding calmag to almost every watering so i doubt that.
Any other thoughts guys?
BTW these white dots i cleaned and cut some leaves as i believe it was some sort of mould and its gone now.

mold comes from high humidity, so it is easily fixed.
the spots on the leaves look like over or under dosing of something...
does this apply to yours?:
Calcium deficiencies most often show up in the following places:

• Newer growth (upper leaves)
  • Parts of fan leaves that have been exposed to the light

I keep humidity bellow 45 all the time but i went on holidays so dehumidifiers tank filled up and stopped working so i supposed thats why it got some mold when i came back. Its all good now.
In terms of brown spots, yea it mostly affected top fan leaves. But it feels weird that it could be calcium as i am giving it calmag 5ml to 5L of water every time(as it says on thr bottle). Should i double up

Its not any sort of mites or thrips i checked the leaf thoroughly with magnifying glass. Nothing is moving neither looks like bug. Its the leaf itself that went brown for somr reason . The problem lies within the plant yet i dont know what it is

Its not any sort of mites or thrips i checked the leaf thoroughly with magnifying glass. Nothing is moving neither looks like bug. Its the leaf itself that went brown for somr reason . The problem lies within the plant yet i dont know what it is

check the undersides of the leaves for little specks of dark matter... the spidermite's poop. The bugs themselves are very very hard to see, even with a magnifying glass. Also, check down at the base of the plant, at the first V of the branches and look hard for their webbing. Sometimes it is easier to see the little buggers there at the base of the trunk. Those little pinprick holes in your leaves are a pretty big clue that you have spider mites... please check again.

I couldnt find any black stuff. i even cut 2 leaves and examined every millimeter and nothing similar to mites. I googled and it doesnt look anything like spider mites. Even the spots are brown and not white. Also checked the base of the plant and it looks fine no webs or anything. And i dont know how would it get there, as its a closed cabinet and i water them with a drinking water bought from supermarket.

Back
Top Bottom