Lec 315 lights

bignugz420

I am very interested in new lec cmh lights. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them? If so please let me know how they worked out fir you in veg and bloom. And any pictures of plants grown under it. Thanks in advance. I am looking at nanolux 315 lec. Thats the company i usually use

I'm running a phantom 315 cmh.
Lec and cmh is the same thing. Dunno why they have to get cute and use different letters to confuse us.
Anyways I have been using this light exclusively on my white widow grow. Seed to harvest. Check out my grow journal for pics and updates.
I love the light. Temps are low and easy to control. It has done nothing but produce so far but I'm only on week 5 of bloom but I couldn't be more happy so far. Seems most are on the led bandwagon and for good reason. I chose the 315 on the advice of another grower and so far I love it. The plants colors are amazing and the trics are plentiful already.

I'm pretty sure when it's all said and done your going to see more and more people using these lights.
Me too I run a 1000 watt HPS air cooled sealed hood. But temps still hard to dial in these seem amazing I saw one at a grow expo I was at and I was sold. I am buying one and new tent asap. How is a 315 footprint. How big should my tent be I was thinking 4*4*7 ft

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Well everything I have read says the 315 is optimal in a 3X3 footprint. That's what I have. No idea what an extra 6 inches around the parimeter will do. Now they make a dbl light setup (630) but if I wanted a bigger tent I would buy 2 315's for more controll. Plus the 630, the lights lay horizontal where the 315 is vertical. Does that matter? No idea.
I wish I already had this grow completed so I can see what it will really produce. I see a ton of videos talking these lights up like they're the next big thing. They comare them to 600's. Some compare them to just under the 1000's but I never see a complete grow with them yet. So I won't know if they're full of shit or not. I will say I'm happy so far but I have at least another month of flowering.

They are just to new, I know they are better than LED, and cob lights. It's basically a full spectrum light with no heat. So I am just gonna order a 315 and a 3*3*7 ft tent and pack it with DWC. How close to the light is your lady? And do you have a fan blowing across top next to light to cool off. It's the UV light that is making this light amazing. It can actually give you sunburn if under it long enough

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

I had a 6 inch fan the was blowing directly across the bottom of the light but decided to point it down more to blow across the top of my canopy. Now I have 3 of them. All blowing the top of the canopy. When I had the fan hitting the light I did notice a temp drop a cpl degrees but decided it wasn't needed so I pointed it down. The highest it's gotten in my tent was 85f. I just closed the furnace duct in that basement room and now its around 80 max.
Lights out I'm at 65f or a cpl degrees higher. Started the light at 2 feet above and it settled in at 17-18 inches. I could drop it maybe another inch or 3 but my grow seems fine where it's at.

I'm rocking two horizontal philips 315 CHM lamps, just finished one grow with em and they are completely insane - incredible lights - perfectly designed for our favourite plants - two single units in a 1.5x1.5x1.8 m tent cover the area very well

41538.jpg

this is what two 315s can do

I'm running a phantom 315 cmh.
Lec and cmh is the same thing. Dunno why they have to get cute and use different letters to confuse us.
Anyways I have been using this light exclusively on my white widow grow. Seed to harvest. Check out my grow journal for pics and updates.
I love the light. Temps are low and easy to control. It has done nothing but produce so far but I'm only on week 5 of bloom but I couldn't be more happy so far. Seems most are on the led bandwagon and for good reason. I chose the 315 on the advice of another grower and so far I love it. The plants colors are amazing and the trics are plentiful already.
im in the market and was looking at a 600w hid but now I've sen these cmh 315 lights. is it true they consume less power and are better than hid? the kit i looked at came with a 3000k or 4000k bulb. will either work for veg or flower states?

I am running 315s. Love them.

I run the Phillips agro for both veg and flower. No need to get the vegging bulb. Thick and dense vegging under the agro.

For a 315w bulb they will blow you away in veg and flower.

Back
Top Bottom