Led lamp - advices - urgent

SilvioBerlusc

Hello Buddies!!

I would like to change my grow experience using led lamps.

I found this product for good price, but i can't find any review about it, please could you tell me what do you think and if i can get good results as with HPS??
I'm going to grow AutoblackBerry and AutoDurbanPoison, do you think that the spectrum of this ledlight will be enought??
I more care about the flowering phase bcs for veg i can use noeons!

Here it are the specifications of the Ledlight:
Specification
Size: 609*283*85mm
Actual Power: 337W~364W
Input Voltage: AC100~240V
LED Quantity: 150pcs
Lifespan: 50,000 Hours
LED Type: 3W
Working Environment: -20~40℃,45%~95%RH
Color: Red(630nm)/Blue(460nm)
Working Frequency: 50~60Hz
Lumens : 6000lm
PAR: 613umol/1m 353/1.5m
LUX: 17850lux/1m 9500/1.5m
N.W.: 7.35kg
Lighting Area: 11.2m²/1m 24.6m²/1.5m
Inner Carton Size: 685*335*135mm
Outer Carton Size: 720*360*290mm/2pcs
G.W.(Inner carton):8.2 kg
G.W.(Outer carton): 16.5kg
Standard: LED Light x1,Power line x1,Chaining x2
Remarks: The above parameter is based on Red:Blue=8:1, for reference only

Tehy write that it will work as a 470w HPS, do you think is it true?

I really care about your opinion!!

Thank you very much in advance,

Your Silvio Berlusconi!

Re: Led lamp apoll 10 - advices- urgent

As above, you ideally need two shades of red & two shades of blue as a minimum. Infa red & white is also beneficial so I'd avoid that one personally. If you're on a budget, search out SmokeSara who is TopLED's rep on here, she will help you purchase your new light.

Re: Led lamp apoll 10 - advices - urgent

Hello Guys!! Thank you very much for your advices!! I'm not oriented anymore on that ledLight!

I contacted SmokeSara as Skunnymonster suggested me :goodjob:, she seems to be a good dealer and she advice me to buy Mars 900w, for my grow box 39,4'x39,4'x78,8' (100cmx100cmx200cm) .

I have some question, and it will be a pleasure to get some advices from you:

I'll use this led light only for flowering phase, and i ll afford the VEG with neon, do you think it is a good idea?

How much energy this MarsII 900 will use comparing with an HPS.

This MarsII 900 will not heat my grow box? Any extra advice for the set up? ( i was thinking to use an extractor 19mc/h, carbon filter and fan). I ll use Deep water Colture system!

I already bought the seeds: AutoblackBarry and Autowhitewhidow and Autocheese.

Please let me know your point of view, i really care!!

Your Silvio Berlusconi! :) :peace:

Hi Silvio, your light will draw 400/450w from the wall socket & they give off very little heat. I use cfl for veg, you can buy a T5 equipped unit for a small outlay & they give fantastic results. Most growers on here use them :)

If you need any further help, don't hesitate in asking as we're here to help :)

Thanks again Skunny!!

If this MarsII 900w draw 400/450w wouldn't be better to use HPS-400w? I mean... i ll get bigger flowers with MarsII or the same as with 400 HPS?

The set up will be the following one, pls check it and tell me what do you think about!

Grow Box 39,4'x39,4'x78,8' (100cmx100cmx200cm)>>> How Many AF can i put in?? ( i was thinking 10-11, but may be it is too much!)
T5 for Veg. ( I already have the system!)
Led MarsII 900w for FLW
Extractor 19mc/H.
Carbon filter 125 mm.
Fan.
Deep Water Colture Sistem.
No Co2 system ( shoud i use it?If yoe will be enought to use Co2 Pills instead to buy the system with bombol?)

Wich brand of fertilizer do you suggest me? Till now i always used Plagron, but may be for DYC there is something better!

I will gett seeds in 10 days, than i ll post pictures of the whole grow cycle to make you fell a part of my project!!

Thank you guys!! :thanks::thanks::thanks: Rep+ for your advices!

You should get better results & a nicer end product with the mars than you would with the HPS. You will save in the long run too as you don't need to extract all the heat a HPS throws out. I've never grown auto's but from what I've seen on here I'd guess you could fit 12 in there in 4 rows of 4. Another option is to set up a scrog net & use photoperiod seeds and fewer plants. This will obviously take longer as your veg period is going to take longer to fill the net but you will get a greater yield.
I have no experience with DWC systems but I know Plagron nutes are good, there are many good ranges available so it's just a case of keep trying different ones until you find one you like the most. I've been growing for 10 years & I'm always trying something new, this is all part of the fun of growing cannabis:) One thing you need to add to your mix when growing under LED is CalMag as cannabis uses this more under the pink glow. Co2 is expensive to set up so I'd use the pills or bags that are available, just remember to put it above your canopy as Co2 is heavier than air so you want it to drop onto your plants.

I look forward to seeing your set up, you should start a journal then we can help & advise as your grow progresses.

Keep it green my friend :)

I could be wrong but I thought a few people with the 900 watt remarked that it actually did produce a fair amount of heat. It is 450 watts of real draw plus you can't pull the heat away with a cool tube like you can with an HPS. Even my 96x3 reflector produces a bit of heat at its full 200 watt power. It's probably nothing you can't manage but I thought you should be aware going into it. :peace:

Hey guys!!

Anybody of you had experience with Leds 900w (Mars II 900w) in a Grow Box 39,4'x39,4'x78,8' (100cmx100cmx200cm)??? If yes had you got any heating problems?? How did you manage it, if yes?

Plz let me know!!!

Thanks to Skunnymonster and Pantagruel!! :)

As soon as i can get some feed back on my questions i can buy the led and show you all my work!!!

TY!

Back
Top Bottom