LED Light Questions

Sorry about this, hope another late response will help. I`m lighting a 3'x5' area with 2 Advanced Diamond Series 300`s. Had great results on the first crop. 10 weeks into 2nd grow. IMHO second is looking better than the first. Highly recommend the Advanced Diamond Series. Other people on 420 also have good lights. It`s up to you to read, compare and decide which one is for you.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Could I get a look at these leds to see which one is better? Do I need more uv and ir lights or is one and two just fine? Any comments will be grateful. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-17-10-51-44.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-17-10-51-44.png
    223 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_2019-02-17-10-51-21.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-17-10-51-21.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 50
Lol yea I just started a thread but my budgets around 400 give or take 50, but what I'm trying to achieve is a preputial grow with 4 or 5 plants max with a 2x4 tent and a 3x3 tent was thinking flower in the 3x3 and veg in the 2x4 and running with subcools recipe and foxfarms soil I know the 1200watt advertise isnt the real wall draw its around 300watts so I was thinking picking up 3 of them 2 for the veg and 1 for flower tents. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

With that kind of budget, you might be better served going HPS?
A 600 Watt would light the tents nicely and you could get 2 of them within your budget
My thoughts are, if you can't afford high end white light, HPS is your best option
Avoid blurple at all costs

Well I acutally was goina go with hps and mh with ballest but dont wanna deal with tent heat . whats ypur thoughts on cree cobs ?

Don't listen to the LED haters just do your research. there are lots of decent "blurple" lights out there that won't cost a fortune in power bills to run. i'm growing with a couple Phlizon lights 2x1500 and a 1200 and the buds are looking very nice for a first time grower. with about 2 weeks left in flower i'm looking at a bad ass harvest from 4 plants.

Remystemple ....you think 2 1200w philzon in a 2x4 veg tent with 3 maybe 4 plants and 1 1200w philzon in a 3x3 flower tent one plant would do me justice ? And for anyone wanting to comment I know thats not the actual wattage !

Remystemple ....you think 2 1200w philzon in a 2x4 veg tent with 3 maybe 4 plants and 1 1200w philzon in a 3x3 flower tent one plant would do me justice ? And for anyone wanting to comment I know thats not the actual wattage !

Absolutely. 2 of them would do very well in a 3x3.
one thing to note tho. the 1500 by the same company give off a much more red light. side by side the 1200 looks almost blue in comparison. so if you haven't ordered them yet i'd suggest putting in the extra couple bucks and grab up 2x 1500w.

I just posted some pics late in flower with 2 of the 1500 and a couple 480 watt mars lights. i put the 1200 in my veg tent.

Yea im looking to buy next week or so just been weighting the options out... Been looking at cree cob cxb3590 also ..ever use them? I only have around 400 to 450 and need flower and veg lights

Yea im looking to buy next week or so just been weighting the options out... Been looking at cree cob cxb3590 also ..ever use them? I only have around 400 to 450 and need flower and veg lights

I'm trying to decide if i want a COB or not. Phlizon makes them now i just don't understand any of it enough yet. I'm just happy that the lights i did choose worked out well. I'll probably just get the COB from the same company if i ever do decide to try it out. I know that i'll be getting 2 more 1500 for a total of 4 in the flower tent eventually.

Back
Top Bottom