LED's and stretch in flower?

Hi, Sara ! You are quite right about the possibility of some bleaching in the plants. However, that may not be as undesirable a characteristic as BR, or PM. Once the buds and colas begin to thicken, cluster and solidify, the RH should be drastically reduced and the 50 to 40 percent range, is perfect for mid to late flower, with increased air circulation. Higher RH is more tolerable during VEG and it can be quickly adjusted. But as a tweeking opportunity, to improve the quality of the flowers, and render them more potent, yet more resistant to mildew and bud-rot, this is an opportunity that should not be missed, or taken for granted. This, is essentially a juncture where huge problems can be eliminated, if you drop below the standard 50 percent criteria (mid to late flower). If you try it, you will marvel at the results you will get. Keep up the good work ! HCS 1

HCS 1 ,understood for sure ,this is my 1st grow and I'm learning how to apply the ferts better,I grow in Nutri mix hp =soilless mix and use ferts at 25% at every watering ,I've learned to look at the leaves more and adjust ferts as needed, and also after leaf tip burn been applying nutrients to only the last 1 gallon of ro water and not the other two to cut back on ferts ,and next grow will not use ferts at all watering's ,I had a nutrient build up going on I did flush a 7 gal air pot with 18 gal ro water a couple weeks ago, but a listen learned for sure, no doubt this Kush has been schooling me. :thumb: any help appreciated for my next grow

4fingerlidday, You are doing extremely well. I can see, from the way you managed to halt the browning at the very tips, and stopped it from progressing, that you had the situation well controlled. Hats-off to you, for sure !! HCS 1

Back
Top Bottom