Lemon Skunk 6 weeks in and white hairs only

bluUz

Hello Guys,

I started week 6 today on my lemon skunk from dna genetics. The thing that worrys me is that its all hairs and im sort of panicking. (i think i might have nute locked it) someone told me to flush it to clear the nutes, but before i do i wanted a second opinion from you guys.

One thing to note i been feeding the plant :

Agent Bulk 0-50-30 full strength

Bloombastic Half Strength

Canna Terra Floress Full Strength

ph of 6.1 - 6.5

Temps 89 (doing c02 yeast bottles)

400 watt hps in a 4x4 tent

Feeds go 1day(nutes) on 2 off 1day(water) 2days off ..... etc

8 week strain also

thank in advance

here are some pics to better help my question:

These pics were taken on 8/18/11

2VGTu.jpg

Q20rL.jpg

v54DN.jpg

FYplm.jpg

She is not getting all the phosphorus she needs at a 6.1-6.5 ph, swing it between 6.4-6.8 to fix it. The ph you have her soil at is not totally locking out the phosphorus but it is reducing its availibility of it to the plant, and she is craving it right now.

The pot looks a little small for her. Not sure if it is the camera angle, but she should be in a 15 gal pot, 10 gal minimum judging by her size.

I suppose there isn't too much you can do now seeing that harvest is only a few weeks away, but maybe you can get some phosphorus in her by raising the ph and giving her a bit before the big flush.

I would give her a week with the ph raised so she can suck up the phos. Then I would do a pre harvest flush and give her nothing but plain Ph'd water until harvest.

She looks great by the way. :thumb:

If ur worried bout tric production in the last few weeks I'd add 5ml blackstrap molasses per gal(pH'd of course)...its like feedin her a pixie stick!! She will love it

thank you guys for ur help. i boosted the ph to normal levels 6.6 to be exact.

i went full blast on canna floress and agent bulk and 1/4 strenght bloom-bastic.

will post pics in a few weeks to see end results.

also do u guys think its possible to only flush for a weeks to give these babys some more P-K boost to fill them up?

I use a flushing agent (florakleen) only 3days...I change out res daily with R0 water+ 5ml florakleen per gal

Florakleen can b used both 4 soil or hydro ( cleans airstones like no1's business :p )

quick update.

bought me some florakleen and flushed the plant with 4 gallons of tap water and 5 TBSP of florakleen switched the container to 10 gallon pot and worked my way up on nutes :

1st feed half strenght canna flores 10ml per gal

and

Agent Bulk 1/2 g per gal.

also its a 8 weeks strain (sativa) D.N.A Lemon Skunk but not all of the trichs are milky. gonna give her 1 more week and start flushing.

Pics were taken on 9/6/11

pics below

JcGB7.jpg

wdori.jpg

bIpXj.jpg

xP6Yf.jpg

:thanks: too iminadaze, IAfiend :thumb:

I see she is bulking up real nice. :thumb:

You do not need to feed her anymore!

IAfiend mentioned molasses, and if you can you should pick some up. Make sure it is unsulfered. Use 1 tsp per gallon of water. Also I read here if you give her 36 hours of darkness just before harvest she will bulk up even more. You would do it right after your 3-4 day florakleen flush.

Awesome job!

Back
Top Bottom