Let’s Build Some Lights Together: Advice & Suggestions

DezmondG

Hey Everyone. So I am wanting to build a few strip light fixtures (never done before) but I am having a hard time finding inexpensive 2’ strips. Thought Bridgelux was a good way to go but maybe something else? I want to make My fixtures with extruded aluminum and use them for the full cycle. Was thinking of adding different spectrums and have 2 drivers that I could switch on and off so I could use one set of lights or both. Make them dimmable as well. Any thoughts on a good place to get strips and drivers? Gonna use XLG for driver and probably 9-12 strips per fixture. I want to have a few rooms either built or tents and grow 1 plant in each room. But I want to try different lights and mediums (soil, RDWC, coco, etc). I have a 600w HPS/MH for one room and a cheap amazon led for another room so I will have 2 more rooms to put something else in. 1 for strips and then I was thinking 1 for QB96’s or QB?????
Thanks everyone. Hope we can all work on something together.
Dezi

Hey man. You can get strips and drivers from Digikey or Arrow.com. You won't get better than Bridgelux EB Gen 2 strips for the price. I have built with both Bridgelux and Samsung and I prefer the Bridgelux tbh. Hope this helps

Hey man. You can get strips and drivers from Digikey or Arrow.com. You won't get better than Bridgelux EB Gen 2 strips for the price. I have built with both Bridgelux and Samsung and I prefer the Bridgelux tbh. Hope this helps
Hey thanks. I have been trying to find gen 2 strips. Can you share a part number for me from digikey or arrow ? Looking for the 2’ ones in 3500k. Thanks ;)

Back
Top Bottom