Let's Start Some Trainwreck In 1.5" Rockwool Cubes

latewood

Rather than just transferring GrowFAQs and other info I have stored, I decided to post a new grow despite it being dangerous for me.

I am starting 4 Trainwreck in 1.5" rockwool cubes. I have not decided whether to grow in soil or hydro. I have a week or so to think of it.

I have a couple images to share, and a short video clip.
Beans.TWR.pluspwp.cRT.JPG

1.5_Rockwool.TWR.JPG

End of day 2. We got some bumps, but nothing pushed through yet. You can see the little fill pieces of rockwool swelling. this is caused by a seed sprouting.

1.5_rockwool.Day2.bumps.JPG

Last night I found that 3 had jumped out of the rockwool looking for light. 4th has popped, but was upside down and doing the whole pigtail thing.

A lesson for new growers: It took a day longer than I expected due to dormancy form storing these Trainwreck beans. i.e. Seeds stored for a longer period of time may rake longer to propagate than fresh beans. Just keep that in mind and be patient.

I expect to see #4 popped tonight when light comes on. Peace & Happy growing.

1.5_rockwoolday3.3of4popped.JPG

1.5_rockwool.day3-2.JPG

Sorry for the blurry images. I had an attack of diabetes for a few days and lost 2 of the seedlings. I have a couple more images showing 4 out of 4 popped, which was my goal. I just replanted and added some Liquid Karma to the 2 survivors and I will take a couple piks when they come out of shock and add a couple tiers of nodes. Happy growing everyone. :)

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom