Light Bulb Vapo?

Vicious176

I have 4 burnt out light bulbs and I want to try making one, anyone know how they work? I would just back bong bowls but my slider broke and I don't have any tin foil to ghetto rig it.

man i remember making those way back in the day

Light bulb vape? I don't know, personally. The idea sounds a little sketchy. Don't people use light bulbs to smoke other things? I don't know. Off subject, I guess.. or is it? :cheesygrinsmiley: :hmmmm:

lightbulbs have kyrpton gas inside them, you want that inside you?

Lightbulbs are good for smoking the bad M. But like the slogan in my town is, "Don't Meth Around."

Seriously, that is a slogan. There are banners and signs around.

I think you can make a vaporiser out of a functioning lightbulb. Just rewire the circuitry and compromise the thermal integrity.

If you wash out the insider and the white powder coat wouldn't it be okay then? I don't want to look like I'm doing meth but I've heard a lot of people say this works so I thought I'd give it a try. Never got around to it though.

Vicious176 said:
If you wash out the insider and the white powder coat wouldn't it be okay then? I don't want to look like I'm doing meth but I've heard a lot of people say this works so I thought I'd give it a try. Never got around to it though.

get the clear ones to start with, try and get the highest watt you can too because it will handle heat better. oh and it works too ;)

steps:
1. cut off the very end of the metal part, the blackish area with the gray middle.
You might have to twist it around to get it off because of the wires to the filament.
2. Knock out the the glass just below that. Pliers work well in this situation.
3. If it is frosted glass (ie not clear) pure some salt into the hole you just made and shake it up until all the white frost is gone.
4. Rinse out the main area of the bulb with some water.
5. the the tob part off a plastic bottle keeping the cap.
6. cut some straight cuts into the side without a cap.
7. Use some duct tape or electrical tape to make a good seal with the top part of the bottle to the light bulb
8. Take the cap and drill 2 holes in it
9. Put a straw halfway into the cap and place back on the light bulb

You now have a lightbulb vaporizer, just breaks up your bud, put it in the chamber and use a light or heat gun to heat it up until you see vapor and then inhale through the straw.

The main thing to remember there is a gas inside the light bulb that prevents the filament from burning out. Once you break open the light bulb the gas escapes into the air, not to the sides of the bulb. I think you're fairly safe if you wash it well (ie, use some alcohol in there too)

You need this
0306004.png

and you'll get this as a result in the end
0306005.jpg

For a vid tutorial, check out waytoomany.com - waytoomany Resources and Information.

Back
Top Bottom