Light from Walmart?

With 15 total watts draw, those will do little to nothing for a cannabis grow. You might use one or two for clones, but nothing much else, but at that price, you'd be better saving for a more complete LED system.
:peacetwo:

for that price you could get a 2'x2' 8 bulb t5ho fixture from hydrofarm, you wont be disappointed

I love WallyWorld, but that doesn't sound like a good buy. I scooped up some 99cent 150w mushroom bulbs from there so I you can definitely find some light love for the garden if you mull around long enough.

I figured it wasnt good enough for growing weed, Was just seeing if anybody knew anything. I have absolutely not intent on buying this, Ha.

"If you buy your lights at Wal-mart, You'll get Wal-mart quality weed."

I cant remember who said that. Ha.

My last sour diesel grow was with walmart bought cfls and I had enough to last me a month and that was an experimental grow that had major heat issues. I was doing a stealth grow in the closet in the summer time so yeah... heat issues. Still knocked out a half ounce so I couldn't complain.

Yeah I wouldn't buy that. take a look at oursponsors. there are several sells of LED grow lights there. for a 150 you can buy a much, much better LEd lamp that will actually work for you.

I figured it wasnt good enough for growing weed, Was just seeing if anybody knew anything. I have absolutely not intent on buying this, Ha.

"If you buy your lights at Wal-mart, You'll get Wal-mart quality weed."

I cant remember who said that. Ha.

In my honest opinion, lights from wal mart, if used properly (CFL's for the most part), can result in quality marijuana if you satisfy all the plants needs. You can buy 2700 k and 6500 k bulbs from wal mart.

It's the grower, not the lights, (They help) that determine the quality of marijuana.

:peacetwo: :goodluck: :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom