Lighthouse Hydro 90w LED

DSC009095.jpg

they are super glossy. did you mist them before the picture was taken?

They look real good!! is that enough light for all the plants you think?

they are super glossy. did you mist them before the picture was taken?

They look real good!! is that enough light for all the plants you think?

I dont think it's enough light which is why another ufo is on its way. I did mist them right before i took the pic. I've been foliar feeding them with bushmaster, dark energy, & some cal-mag.

sparan green, Very nice , I havn't heard much about these lights but any light thats cooler than an hps and uses less power would be a big improvment ! How much are they each to buy and how much power do they use compared to hps mh etc ? Thanks for the info !!

sparan green, Very nice , I havn't heard much about these lights but any light thats cooler than an hps and uses less power would be a big improvment ! How much are they each to buy and how much power do they use compared to hps mh etc ? Thanks for the info !!

~200-220 and the one spartan green has is a 90 watt

Wow I've been checkin these things out today on the web they sound great especially the no heat part and less operating cost plus they last forever ! Anyone want to buy a nice 400Watt hps ?

did you add an all red led? or is it red/blue?

oh i see i see. I am thinking i am going to end up with an all red LED and UV...maybe some blue but mostly red since i want to flower only with it and veg with CFL. keep updating us on your plants! interested to see how well they flower.

I too grow with these LED's (2x2009uv's and 1x2010 6-band). I have no complaints with them, but don't recommend them if your growing sativa's. Excellent on indica's or any strain that doesn't stretch much, (autoflowers?). If your growing sativa's you'll need to supplement with some CFL's.

Nice grow.

for space reasons? or inhibition of growth?

Actually for stretch reasons. Mine tripled in size when i went to flower. The lighthouse lights couldn't penetrate that far. Now grant you there was no scrog or anything on this grow. Tried them with some Stargazer and some WW in a scrog setup, better result, but the WW still eventually stretched to the light and had airy buds. Stargazer, which stayed short had much denser buds.

I hear their going to soon market a new light they call the Darkstar or something like that, supposed to have better penetration. Might be worth looking into.

I gave them some bushmaster. It has limited their vertical growth very well. I also added some cfl's, & a uvb bulb.

DSC01108.jpg

Back
Top Bottom