Lighthouse Hydro 90w LED

these lights are so costly in uk i have seen 225 red +blue square jobbys but i dont know if there any good at the mo i is using 4 twenty watt cfl lights and there not to bad but if anyone out there wants to donate lamps to :rollit:me
i would be most happy :thanks:

Hey Spartan what was your total yield? Just curious because I'm thinking of ordering a lighthouse led to add to my 5 sunshine systems LEDs. My setup is basically gone end up with maybe 10-15 plants in 3 gallon pots, and I'm gonna have 10 68 watt cfl's, 2 90 watt ufos, 3 glowpanel45's, and as long as you think the led did well I was gonna get the 240 watt flowering model from lighthouse

so, the lighthouse 2010 model emits UVA wavelengths (380nm). How many LED's are dedicated to those harmful UVA rays? And, is this "enough" UVA exposure (over time) to cause problems (cancer or genetic mutations/alterations)?

I am a Senior Biology major, but this is something I have not covered as of yet. (in great detail)

A very good question. My guess is there isn't that much of it to be harmful, but who knows?

oh i see i see. I am thinking i am going to end up with an all red LED and UV...maybe some blue but mostly red since i want to flower only with it and veg with CFL. keep updating us on your plants! interested to see how well they flower.

I have a 2 y/o Sunshine Systems UFO 90- blue/red. It is fantastic for vegging. I supplement with CFL for flower, not vegg

I am on my 3rd grow. Good thing you added the second 90 watts. I think ~ 200 watts is minimum to tighten up the nuggz, or heavy CFL supplement. Sort of like 600 watts of MH/HPS, but you probably need at least 300 LED watts to match a quality 600

Lighthouse has a dedicated flower LED? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Yea it looks nice and is cheap which is great cuz I am on a serious budget, but I'm also looking at the pg-250 from hydroponicshut, it's more expensive but it is proven and looks to be much better made. What do you guys think? I may get the lighthouse 240 just because so many people don't know if it is good or not... Idk what do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom