lighting cycle 10/14 last 3 weeks?

Re: lighting cycle 10/14 last 3 weeks ?

I do this only during the last 2 weeks b4 harvest. about the last 3-4 days I cut my lights back to only 8 hours on.

So is it true what some people say increases density and yield ? I guess i will find out 2 weeks from 1st harvest!!!!!! Almost there looks great so far want to try!!! YEAHHHHH

IIRC from Rob Clarke's "MARIJUANA BOTANY", all it does is decrease yield and trich production.

If it really worked, it would be a standard in growing.

But, I guess the best way is to see for yourself.

DD

The reason some people cut the amount of light is to make a plant finish faster. It won't increase yield. In fact, it will decrease yield as you are forcing the plant to finish sooner than it normally would.

hort

i was told, that in amsterdam , they sometimes up the light to 16 hours on for the last 2 weeks, and it massively increases crystals etc, i've never tried, but always wondered about it lol

I've always followed the 12/12. Let me know if the 10/14 works? I think I might try a 14/10(off). I'll let everyone know how it works when I try it.

ok i got experience in this area cutting the hours to 14 off 10 on will just rush finish time by one week one week of a earlier finish means one week less of growth
on the 16 on and 8 off it will increase yeild slightley but it will also put your finishing date off by 7-10 days you can get the same if not better results by simply adding sugar to your water the last month of flowering hope this helps happy growing

Back
Top Bottom