Lighting question: LED in a 32”x32” tent

I appreciate the input and the encouragement @PurpleGunRack . Decent Ganja would be an excellent start for me with this tent. The problem with HID lighting is just that, though I would probably be able to handle the heat output during the winter months, (where I live we have four seasons) during the summer I surely would not be able to, that was the factor that led me to LED in the first place.

I would get them both as close as possible and have them at a slight angle. Rotate your plants often. Environment is the biggest factor between success and failure. Do what you can to dial in temps and RH and you’ll get a decent harvest.

I would get them both as close as possible and have them at a slight angle. Rotate your plants often. Environment is the biggest factor between success and failure. Do what you can to dial in temps and RH and you’ll get a decent harvest.
I’m still waiting on my hygro/thermometer, but I have been checking temps with a quality prob thermometer and between lights on and a heater for night time the temps haven’t gone outside the range of 70-75

I started out with Mars 300 LEDs and did ok first few runs. Later went to hps and greatly improved my grows. Eventually I would like to step up to modern LEDs too. But my point is as others stated. If I were you I'd make the best of what you have and get some buddage going. There's always room for improvement later

I love my Chemdog, just finished Chem 91 and it punches hard!
I figured you’d be a fan of that choice. I got them on a reverse auction for dirt cheap. The genetic line seems fantastic, it’s GSC x starfighter crossed with gu’s male Stardawg

I have Labyrinth which is Starfigher dom. Helluva strain!
Yeah the genetic background of this strain just can’t be beat. It’s got serious potency on both sides. At 35 bucks for 10 regular seeds, the choice was a no-brainer. I plan to do a micro seed run in a spacebucket while I’m growing the ladies out in the tent

Back
Top Bottom