Lightning schedule change in last 2-3 weeks of flowering?

lljusell

hi everyone,
i have two photosynthesis in,on the last couple of weeks of flowerin but iv put a auto in there's as well,so now i have to take out the older two out each morning before work,the thing is i can start work anywhere between 4:30am-6:30am they will be getting a lot of rest,so do i try and keep them in a random 12hrs of darkness the best i can or keep the lights on bit the same at 8pm??

.✌️

Your post is hard to understand. When asking for help, maybe you could help the helpers by using some capitalization and punctuation and writing in complete sentences? Just a suggestion...

Your post is hard to understand. When asking for help, maybe you could help the helpers by using some capitalization and punctuation and writing in complete sentences? Just a suggestion...

sorry i knew i should of gotten my missus to write it.
basically iv put a auto in with a photoperiod at the end of flowerin,im taking the flowerin plant out of the tent before work so now she's getting anything from 12 to 16 hrs of darkness
420-magazine-mobile528679412.jpg

sorry if this stil doesn't make any sense
.✌️

For the sake of your girls, keep the photo period at 12/12 for the duration.

The autoflowering strain will do exactly that - flower automatically. No special photo period for that species.

Hello there,

i think the best option for your problem may be to keep the timer on 12/12 and just let your photos finish off properly. The last thing you want to do now is hermie them after all this time!

Personally id leave the auto in there with the photos on 12/12. After i chopped them id revert back to 18/6 time schedule and prob throw in a couple more seeds.

The auto probably wont be as productive as it could of been but this is prob just what i would do. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom