Lights for Sale

Founder
Sun System VI 1000 Watt hps/mh switchable ballast with Cool Sun Reflector..
I have 6 of these setups, brand new in the boxes...
Best offer for all of them at once or individually.

I know i said no new items, but i have been sitting on these for over a year and this is my website, so i am the only one allowed to do this...;)

This money will help move 420Times.com to California...;)
So far, 3000 for the uhaul truck and 2000 to move in to my studio apartment.

THATS IT I AM KICKING YOU OUT OF THERE!!!! LOL

Could you give us a ball park figure as to what they would cost new? How much do you think shipping would cost?

Thanks for the info.

these are set for 120, timers built on ballast, everything you need except for bulbs...new they go for about 750 plus shipping...no idea what shipping will be...whatever ups charges is all i will add....

i also have bulbs too...
eye high pressure sodium and venture metal halide..
all brand new...
i will only sell them with a package though, not seperately.

well iam interested for 120 + shipping, throw in a bulb of each mh + hps, give me total, i'll send u a money order.

I'm not going to buy it I just wanted to say... That's an exelent deal. Really. I have never seen a 1000w for $120, and I know my lights.

:edit: I just noticed that it is switchable. Makes a even better deal. You can run both HPS and MH. Awesome.

id actually be really interested if you can tell me how much the setup + a hps bulb + shipping comes out to.

shoot me a PM i am actually giving it some consideration

smokey, read my post above yours, i think you posted while i was posting...;)

endo, nope...just the lights that i now have no use for...
was planning something a while back, but figured i'd keep things legit so they can't fuck with me...;)

haha, pm on the way.

something for you guys to think about is the fact that i am not a lighting company being watched...i can run these things up the street to ups and ship...discreet...no worries of who is sending who, what...catch my drift?...;)

that, itself, is worth the price of admission, in my opinion...;)

i'm thinking $750 shipped with both bulbs..
these bulbs are top of the line, like 100 each...
everything is top notch shit, all brand new in the boxes...
never been cracked.

Yeah thats the price I was thinking....I wish I had the set up ready for light like that!! I would love to have them...

420 said:
these are set for 120, timers built on ballast, everything you need except for bulbs...new they go for about 750 plus shipping...no idea what shipping will be...whatever ups charges is all i will add....

so wait, whats the price then?:hmmmm:

im sorry i just got a little lost is all

120 is in reference to the voltage...sorry...
some are setup for 220, these are setup for 120...
at 120, i'd take 420 of them...;)
these things are expensive...
but worth every penny.
you get what you pay for, that's all i have to say...;)

ohhhhh ok thats making much more sense now XD
i think a couple of us read it wrong :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sun System VI - 1000 Watt Switchable Ballast with Integrated Timer and Cool Sun Reflector
Includes enhanced Metal Halide AND High Pressure Sodium bulbs

$750 Shipped

Oh a cool sun reflector. I think those are air cooled. You attach a fan to them and some ducting and there you have it alot more tolorable temps with a light that big. Do they come with the glass?

Back
Top Bottom