Like A Virgin

They say the planning is in the detail. Next batch, start in their own little tent, in a grow dome, with a 45W dedicated LED (I think that will help,them when they move to the big kids tent.

420-magazine-mobile1066902445.jpg

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->

Friday:

420-magazine-mobile942277020.jpg

Today:

420-magazine-mobile966159157.jpg

I am looking at some trimming. I am thinking the lowest and oldest growth, and the larger leaves, to allow better light and airflow. Thoughts please . . .

OK! Nutrient day for the kids. Yes, I have given up on Sundays, as I keep doing it on Monday.

The TDS is down to 110ppm, from 990ppm. The starting TDS for this week is 995ppm.

The Ph is at 6.5, I plan to get some liquid Ph down this week. I have been using powdered stuff for fish tanks, but not getting down to 6.0 easily, so I will move to the liquid stuff. Any suggestion from sponsors here would be appreciated.

Have the tools to trim/prune the larger leaves, but need some advice on that. Otherwise, the kids are happy, growing nicely and causing no problems.

The kids seem to be responding well to the ViparSpectra 600W LED. I am only using it on veg, so all blue light.

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->

Well the excitement continues here, as the kids veg out.

I have finally gotten the empties (2 x 2L bottles, I don't drink much fizzy).

With the EBay kit, some Citric Acid and Bi-Carb of Soda, one CO2 Generator. I felt it appropriate to add a Jim Beam bottle as the diffuser.

420-magazine-mobile73428817.jpg

Being a little medicated .., my son set the discharge rate at 1 bubble a second.

So now, hiding up the back is a nice little helper for the kids.

420-magazine-mobile2094762396.jpg

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->

Friday:

420-magazine-mobile942277020.jpg

Today:

420-magazine-mobile966159157.jpg

I am looking at some trimming. I am thinking the lowest and oldest growth, and the larger leaves, to allow better light and airflow. Thoughts please . . .

Thoughts:
Do we have any cheesy poofs left
Do we have our gerbil shlong measuring stick
You should defo defoliate some lower growth for added airflow, those fan leaves are fat as funk!
Cheesy poooooofs!

Thoughts:
Do we have any cheesy poofs left
Do we have our gerbil shlong measuring stick
You should defo defoliate some lower growth for added airflow, those fan leaves are fat as funk!
Cheesy poooooofs!

Growchy,

No, we don't get Cheezy Poofs here .. Wanna send me some?

No, we use a ROD, not a stick. They slide in better.

I have been toying with that, but friends are saying they are the main source of light benefits. They are saying the smaller, newer growth will push up through.

I am looking to LST them when they get a little higher. Will consider a trim then.

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->

YAY! The last piece of the 'puzzle' has arrived and been installed.

420-magazine-mobile2056927092.jpg

Cheap as blade free fan. I love the interwebs .

420-magazine-mobile586541112.jpg

Perfect size, runs from USB power source. Nice gentle breeze.

My work here is done.

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->

Seems to me the CO2 Generator is having a positive effect.

420-magazine-mobile1252869657.jpg

The kids are starting to get some height, an the undergrowth is pushing through nicely. I haven't trimmed the larger leaves, as friends said they were needed to protect the younger undergrowth, until they got stronger. Will keep to my mantra . . . K.I.S.S.

Planning to set up the rigging to attach the ViparSpectra to the top roof bars. As the kids get taller, the light will need to go up some.

Other than that, the only thing I need to sort is some liquid Ph down. Have used last of fish tank supplies. I think the liquid version will be easier and more precise.

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->

Nutrients night. Kids were thirsty. TDS 124, so kids were also hungry.

420-magazine-mobile503696283.jpg

New nutrient TDS 980. As you will see, we also raised the ViparSpectra. Felt it was the time to ensure they do't get burnt. Remember kids, be sun safe ☀️

My son has removed a piece, I wonder if people will like that or not?

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->

Well, the day had to come and today is the day.

420-magazine-mobile2010594825.jpg

Kids have been flipped. We have now entered the bloom stage .

Minor issue with my TDS meter. But all seems to be running fine now. Hopefully kids will be ready for Christmas .

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->

Now you're in transitioning into flower. Make sure your tent has no light leaks and you get total darkness for that 12 hours. They're looking good. Can't wait to see more.

There is a single pinhole (daughters fucking cats), I am putting a piece of black tape over it. Between grows, I will do a proper glue of a Mylar strip.

The kids are looking happy, so hoping they will continue on their way and produce some quality bud.

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->

There is a single pinhole (daughters fucking cats), I am putting a piece of black tape over it. Between grows, I will do a proper glue of a Mylar strip.

The kids are looking happy, so hoping they will continue on their way and produce some quality bud.

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->
Cats.. my wife's cat climbed my my tent once. I used some super glue and a black sharpie.

Quick update for all, I had a mate drop over to check on the kids. It is always important to listen to experience. His report?

Five girls. All healthy. And damn did the grow that much in a night? Answer . . . YES!

Now we wait.

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->

Back
Top Bottom