Like A Virgin

So, the flowering period continues. The hope is that the kids will be done in time for Christmas. With my brother looking to come down, I am hoping so.

The kids continue to stretch themselves.

420-magazine-mobile711664002.jpg

Tomorrow is nutrient day. Aiming to get a pic of the root system, it is incredible.

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->

The kids are doing quite well, changed the nutrients today and snapped a pic of the root system for the journal

Puff Puff Pass ->->->
420-magazine-mobile454652990.jpg

So can anyone tell me if this is bad or what?

420-magazine-mobile447878830.jpg

Seems the kids are getting a little too tall.

Don't seem to be upsetting them too much.

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->

So can anyone tell me if this is bad or what?

420-magazine-mobile447878830.jpg

Seems the kids are getting a little too tall.

Don't seem to be upsetting them too much.

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->
They are some serious growers! I'd imagine it's only a problem if you run outa room. Although I know someone who had the tallest parts of their plant grow out of the tent past the lights and seemingly it was fine.

WOW . They don't show any signs of burning (nothing yellowing). Guessing the best is just leave nature alone and hope they don't poke a hole in the tent. Must buy seed with short genes.

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->

Well, this is getting out of control.

420-magazine-mobile861270837.jpg

The kids just won't stop growing .

The LED was starting to cause a little upset and burning, so it has been lifted, yet again, and there is now a small gap. We can lift it probably 3 more inches, then we are stuck.

420-magazine-mobile2042623429.jpg

Come on the kids ..

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->

When growing photoperiods I have to run a trellis net and constantly push and tie down my ladies. My tent has a 6foot ceiling. This also helps maintain and even canopy.
420-magazine-mobile1684180510.jpg

I been looking a grow tents biggest issue there not very tall. So I think I decided I build my own for cheaper and taller. Gorilla are tall put so pricey. Btw your girls look great.

My sincerest apologies for not posting for a while. But I think these pics will make up fòr it.

420-magazine-mobile1840311660.jpg

My plan is to harvest and hang 1 Dec then jar and cure until xmas.

420-magazine-mobile1813788707.jpg

Here's hoping for a very merry xmas

Well, it is that time. The kids are on a week long diet, then the harvest. A week upside down in the tent in darkness and all stars aligning, my first grow complete. Other than the curing. I aim to have them ready for Christmas .

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom