Lithuanian Chronic Grow

Lietuvis

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I was really interested in reading other growers journals - THEY ARE FANTASTICLY INFORMATIVE :) Before this grow I was growing outdoor early misty and lowryders indoor using 250w HPS ,but I messed up with GA3 and in flowering end males appeard .... Nevermind. Now I'm growing Chronic from weedfarmer shop. They are under 250w HPS lamp and I have a bit troubles with them ... I want to take clones from them to have about atleast four females waitin' for another grow :) My growbox I think is too little ,but I will extend it to top atleast half a meter :)
Nutrients : simple shultz nutrients for vegetative grow.

Photos
They are too long ,because lamp was hanging meter above them. Now it's about 30cm from plants
visos1.jpg

Temperature is constant during "lights-on" period.
temperatura1.jpg

I have changed pots to about 10l now.
virsus21.jpg

virsus1.jpg

One of the plants first from the bottom leaves getting droppy and starting to get brown.
lapas1.jpg

Whats wrong ? Too much nutrients ? It does not spread thru whole plant... So I think it's OK :)

Thanks. Wish me luck. I REALLY NEED IT :) Some comments ? What's wrong ? Criticts ? Good words ? :} Please... I really need. I'm newbie grower :)

How many days do you think they have ? I don't remember when I planted them .....

Hello from North America! Looks like you are doing pretty good! You figured out that you had the Lamp to high and solved your stretching issue. Now I think you said you are using Shultz 10-15-10. Are you spraying it on the leaves as well? Is that soil or Hydro ton? it looks like a flood irrigation but I can't be sure. What kind of ventilation do you have. Whats the humidity in the room? I am doing the veg state under 6 cool white flouro's, that HPS is giving them a lot of heat and making them stretch.

Keep it up!

RTG

Glad to hear people from there ! No I'm not spraying ... Just watering them with very diluted nutes solution in water :) It's soil with drenage granules on top to keep moisture a bit longer :) You are right. There is two fans ... One fan blowing directly into lamp reflector to heat it up a little bit(because it's quite cold outside) and other fan blowing out. Both fans are 100m3/h power. And one fan ventilating inside grow box :) I don't know whats humidity ,because I don't have any hygrometer :) Are you saying that is HPS fault of stretching ? :] Thanks.

foliar feeding helps... keeps the plants misty and cool if temperatures get a bit high... only thing is, when i used to grow, i only misted them with pure water.. no nutes or additives or anything... good luck... hope you get a good batch

Lietuvis said:
Glad to hear people from there ! No I'm not spraying ... Just watering them with very diluted nutes solution in water :) It's soil with drenage granules on top to keep moisture a bit longer :) You are right. There is two fans ... One fan blowing directly into lamp reflector to heat it up a little bit(because it's quite cold outside) and other fan blowing out. Both fans are 100m3/h power. And one fan ventilating inside grow box :) I don't know whats humidity ,because I don't have any hygrometer :) Are you saying that is HPS fault of stretching ? :] Thanks.

The heat makes it think its time to stetch and get ready to flower. Cool White Flouros will do the job cheaply. Metal halide if you wanna spend a little extra cash. So great we can all learn from each other.

OK !!! About two months for them ... Maybe more :headbanger: One(biggest, strongest and the most beautiful plant) started to pre-flower.... And it's FEMALE ...
bu3.jpg

This is overall progress
bu2.jpg

I have tied them ,because they are getting to high .... Some suggestions ? Can you direct me to some good cloning manual ? :)

Thank you. I hope for good yield ,but I won't get it ... I'm pretty newbish and it's quite cold outside nowadays ... And I need to put some heater.... Grrr... Electricity bills shoots up to the sky ...

Hi !
Yesterday they were switched to 12/12 period.

Back
Top Bottom