ll of me smoking in my bathroom is bothering my neighbours

Dradar

Hey guys I searched the forums but couldn't find the exact answer i was looking for as most of the relate able info was more for growers using a bathroom fan somehow in there grow rooms. ok so i dont grow i just smoke every night before i pass out and i live in an apartment complex which doesnt allow smoking of any kind out on your deck so ive been partaking in my ensuite bathroom and then just leaving the fan on and passing out. Got a letter in the mail from my person living directly above me a few days ago asking very politely if i could no longer smoke in my bathroom as the smell is going thru my bathroom vent and into his bathroom directly above and making his whole bedroom and bathroom smell like i was just smoking up there with him. So is there such a thing as some type of carbon filter i can attach or use in conjunction with my bathroom fan to get rid of the smell of burning cannabis?

Thanks everyone

Sounds like you are in a tough situation. Have you thought of getting a vaporizer ? Or you could get a fan with a carbon filter. Take a hit and blow it into the fan. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom