LMAO Cloning For Dummies

At this point in time I don't need to tie her up she is still stable and we'll fix herself within two or three days I don't want to add any extra stress for fear of hermaphrodite not an easily stress plant but don't want to take that chance

Pre 98 Bubba Kush
420-magazine-mobile1052693592.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1422468316.jpg

Looks sticky bro ..

Hello again. 2 of my clones had rooted so I transplanted them into cups with soil now and put them back under the same light but no dome. Super happy about this, and these ones were really fast, only took about 2 weeks to root with no hormone :) Thanks for all the help again, might post some pictures later.

I been reading up on curing and drying...any tips or tricks y'all got for a simple guy...I dried em last time upside down for few days...then put in mason jars and opened lids daily...where I'm at it's kinda hard to control temp and humidity without proper equipment that I don't have

I been reading up on curing and drying...any tips or tricks y'all got for a simple guy...I dried em last time upside down for few days...then put in mason jars and opened lids daily...where I'm at it's kinda hard to control temp and humidity without proper equipment that I don't have

Check this method out bro

DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

Hey gang, so I installed the 420 app and am using it. I got a message that said I have 2 private messages. But have no private messages in app. I did go into the app and set up PM so I'm not sure what's going on. But that doesn't matter. I will figure it out.
One of the perks of the app is its really easy to find things.
That brings my to another question. In the rules and guidelines section they say you shouldn't go off topic? OMG we have chucked this rule off the mountain in this thread! Just asking because I only just started posting here and I would hate to think I was going against the house rules and get a reprimand from the administrators. This thread is talking about Many things not just cloning for dummies. lol just thought I would ask a member that has been here awhile to chime in and put my fears to rest. Are we breaking the rules?

If you have the ability to live in your apartment if you have the ability to do it the low and slow way of drying you can go to your refrigerator move things around and then when you cut your plant down and trim it take all the sticks of foot and lay them in the refrigerator the refrigerator stays at pretty much a constant temperature and a constant humidity and is constantly recycling air this keeps everything constant takes longer to dry but you will increase flavonoids and cannabinoids because that is something that evaporates all with heat after about 3 days in the refrigerator the plant will be fully dead at this point you can cut off the buds individually put them in jars or a container do not close it store in refrigerator and constantly rotate daily until blood-filled crispy dry on outside put them into jars while they are in the refrigerator and close them moisture will distribute itself back to the outside and then you just continue to open them for a couple hours a day until they are the texture that you prefer and this will go on for about 4 to 6 weeks increases the flavor a lot

I'm pretty sure when they are talking about strain off subject they mean they don't want people on here talking about other narcotics or some of the other things that people talk about if you get what I'm saying

Yes and make sure never to contaminate your cloning gel get a little out use what you got to use and then don't put back any leftovers you don't want any bacteria living in there

Hey gang, so I installed the 420 app and am using it. I got a message that said I have 2 private messages. But have no private messages in app. I did go into the app and set up PM so I'm not sure what's going on. But that doesn't matter. I will figure it out.
One of the perks of the app is its really easy to find things.
That brings my to another question. In the rules and guidelines section they say you shouldn't go off topic? OMG we have chucked this rule off the mountain in this thread! Just asking because I only just started posting here and I would hate to think I was going against the house rules and get a reprimand from the administrators. This thread is talking about Many things not just cloning for dummies. lol just thought I would ask a member that has been here awhile to chime in and put my fears to rest. Are we breaking the rules?

Maybe they mean talking about breakfast items from McDonalds vs Burger King as being off topic?

Got ya, thanks for setting me straight. I would have to think I was breaking rules of a site I have gained so much from over time. I have been reading this site for a couple of years now. As soon as the government of my country publicly stated they would legalize I signed up here. And it was only a couple of weeks ago I made my first post because of iamhigh being such a good guy. I finally felt comfortable enough to publicly post. I will have my paperwork on Monday. Then I will really try to get out of my hide in the shadows attitude. Thanks to you all.

If you have the ability to live in your apartment if you have the ability to do it the low and slow way of drying you can go to your refrigerator move things around and then when you cut your plant down and trim it take all the sticks of foot and lay them in the refrigerator the refrigerator stays at pretty much a constant temperature and a constant humidity and is constantly recycling air this keeps everything constant takes longer to dry but you will increase flavonoids and cannabinoids because that is something that evaporates all with heat after about 3 days in the refrigerator the plant will be fully dead at this point you can cut off the buds individually put them in jars or a container do not close it store in refrigerator and constantly rotate daily until blood-filled crispy dry on outside put them into jars while they are in the refrigerator and close them moisture will distribute itself back to the outside and then you just continue to open them for a couple hours a day until they are the texture that you prefer and this will go on for about 4 to 6 weeks increases the flavor a lot

Kinda confused on this...or maybe my dyslexia kicked in idk

Back
Top Bottom