Loner stoner?

tsst

How many of you guys here prefer to smoke weed on your own as opposed to
smoking with a group of people? Myself, I love sitting back at night, by myself or with a good buddy and smoking a fat one... I dont enjoy it as much if there are alot of people around, I find.

it all has its place. also depends on the buzz. sometimes when your with a buncha folks things can get contagious which can be alota fun. but if it a nice thought provoking buzz i like being alone. but i'm shut in for the most part so i almost always enjoy smoking with others.

i see ya joined in may but only post a few times. get busy bro. let us get ta know ya.

I like to have just me to chill with most of the time. Sometimes I like to have a few friends but not a huge group of people.

I like smaller groups. We go with the motto of "A comfortable car, not a full one." It just sucks when it's five or more people, and only one or two have bud. Few people get a hit unless someone is willing to burn through a lot of their bud. Four people is fine, two's good for chillin, but I think three people is best. Yeah, I smoke by myself often enough, but I don't like to. I enjoy the comunal atmosphear of smoking bud, I love telling stories to my friends and hearing their own. When I end up blazing by myself, I tend to then contact friends by logging onto an IM or calling a buddy up, normaly they're blazed by then anyways.

i normally smoke with other people and normally a couple other people and we have had up to 15 people in rotations where everybody loads a bowl. but smoking alone is always fun because you just get super ripped and often lose track of time. i did tonight and cleaned the kitchen haha

small groups here. love to be sociable. love the famous........ earrrrrr man!!!

sharing a pipe with five+ people sucks, especially when it's your weed and you're with a bunch of dumbasses who torch the bowl in one hit. when i smoke by myself at night it's so peaceful and you get more weed to yourself. i agree that 2-3 people is the best, maybe 4 if everyone throws down.

i have to agree with thelife. to many people leech now adays. they expect for u to smoke them out when they aint got shit. so i always tell my friends now that if u aint got any to put in or it gunna take u a month to smoke me out. u aint hitting it. it sounds like im being fucked up to them. but im tired of working all my hours to smoke my friends out

TheLife said:
a 1/4 of weed. of any type.. mids/dro will last me 2 weeks to my face.

if i smoke with people. its gone within a weekend.

After i stopped smoking friends up i found out how many of my friends actually ""buy" their own weed...

only a couple of them..

the rest just "get in" on whatever someone has..

i call that

"leeching"

if your a leech, you dont smoke.

Its the exact same with me. My bud usually lasts 2 weeks if i use it on my own but when i smoke with others it seems to go about 10x faster. I dont mind sharing nug with one other person because i know they'll do the same for me sooner or later but when people start mooching and never buy their own nug it just really pisses me off. I just dont smoke with those people anymore unless they have pot

agreed some more. if they have it and can match. im down to smoke. but damn taking care of 4 homies with no buds.. leaves us with shit. and and expensive habit that we dont even get for ourselves. ive told the homies already and they understand. (most of them) and the ones who dont can just go find sumone else to leech off of, or learn the way . shit i get more respect and weed ettiquette from total sttangers then from ur own close homies

I only like being stoned around other people if they're stoned too. I hate being stoned around a bunch of sober people, makes me feel really uncomfortable. What I like doing is getting stoned, listening to music, and taking the dog for a walk.

Getting stoned with a couple other people is great too. Just laughing about stupid shit.

MajorBongHit said:
I smoke by myself because.... NO ONE I hang out with smokes. Me and my old buddy started... Then he transfered to another school so now i'm by myself. I got a few friends to try it 2-3 times but thats it. Now I only smoke with my "dealer" when we go on a cruise or whatever. I dont really like smoking by myself ALL the time... But it's not bad because then I never have to supply so much bud (bunch of cheap bastards.. THats the other reason)

This is mostly why I smoke alone now. I just have no one to smoke with anymore. Ah well. Tell you what, at 12:30 EST time (That's -5:00) I'ma take a big old overstuffed bowl to my head. I'll deadacate it to ya.

TheLife said:
a 1/4 of weed. of any type.. mids/dro will last me 2 weeks to my face.

if i smoke with people. its gone within a weekend.

After i stopped smoking friends up i found out how many of my friends actually ""buy" their own weed...

only a couple of them..

the rest just "get in" on whatever someone has..

i call that

"leeching"

if your a leech, you dont smoke.

You can make a 1/4 last two weeks? I smoke a bowl a day, and I hit nothing but stems at about that wo week mark as well. Think that's very common?
Oh, and yeah, about the leechiung or mooching, or whatever, I know how you feel. I had a bunch of friends for a while there that one day I noticed they weren't around if I didn't have bud. In fact, they'd be off mooching from other people and forget to mention that there might be another seat in the car. So yeah, I just can't stand moochers. I mean, I understand if you're down on your luck, out of the job, etc. I'll smoke you up. If you return the favor when you have bud, I'll smoke you up. If you like matching bowls and I feel like a blunt, I'll take a bowl's worth from you and fill the rest of the blunt with my bud. But if you never have bud and you're always smoking mine; if you dissapear when I don't have bud, then I don't need ytou around. You're insulting me, and you're insulting cannabis.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing, the bed time bowl. Though I try puff 1-2 hours before bed, a chance to enjoy the high, and I don't like going to sleep REALLY blazed, makes me feel all weird. But without bud, I'll be up all night, just tweaking and paranoid, sometime I hate my brain.
And yeah, used to go through an 8th a day. Looking back on it, it was a total waste of bud, and it tore through my funds pretty fast.

Prefer stoning alone mostly at home, comfort level is at its best. No witnesses either, which means alot as I'll try to attain a liquor license soon & my biz has remained my biz for decades here....... having friends come by for a buzz is fine though, and I'll often walk into a friends home knowing there's a crowd there and pull out a sack I planned on burning & just leave it on the table. What we burn we burn.... and whatever is left over I'll leave behind as there are always some hungry lungs.....

SirGreat said:
I only like being stoned around other people if they're stoned too. I hate being stoned around a bunch of sober people, makes me feel really uncomfortable. What I like doing is getting stoned, listening to music, and taking the dog for a walk.

Getting stoned with a couple other people is great too. Just laughing about stupid shit.

i absolutely HATE being the only one stoned in a group of people. i always feel like im acting so stupid around them and that they think i look like an idiot. i also hate when everyone around me i stoned and im sober.

I usually smoke with a small group or by myself... i dont like getting high around to many people especially around strangers i get paranoid lol

sugarmagnolia said:
i absolutely HATE being the only one stoned in a group of people. i always feel like im acting so stupid around them and that they think i look like an idiot. i also hate when everyone around me i stoned and im sober.
same here... when every one stares at you and can obviously tell ur high haha and u feel like everything u do and say is stupid lol

Back
Top Bottom