Lonestar's Lemon Walker RDWC Grow Journal 2017

420-magazine-mobile431566724.jpg
Did you ever find this app?
I use that same app its great in DWC I do recirculating and in coco drain to waste

Just an observation. With the amount of yield you produce, i would keep my eye out for the flip top mason jars or equivalent. They are ten times easier to burp during cure and you don't have to try and keep up with the lids all the time.

Gauge

Its tough to tell clear from cloudy in the pictures but for sure theres no ambers yet. Its probably a little early, but who can blame you for wanting to have a little tester . Lol. I know I'm a little antsy too at harvest time.

I am going on the hunt this evening... I am hoping to find a little bit of amber on the way. My impatience is getting the best of me, and the younger ladies are going to need a new home very soon. Does anybody want to come over and keep me tied to a chair for another week so my girls can finish growing?

To help keep my hands and mind busy (aka not chop anything) I built another RDWC system yesterday, patched a small leak, hoping its cured by the time I get home so I can do another leak test. I'm using the same tote as my current system, 6 site, but this one has the water pump ran inline and has a drain valve installed underneath. Had to be raised off of floor level for the drain. Also considering having the air pump outside of the tent to control temps better. Pics coming soon!

I am going on the hunt this evening… I am hoping to find a little bit of amber on the way. My impatience is getting the best of me, and the younger ladies are going to need a new home very soon. Does anybody want to come over and keep me tied to a chair for another week so my girls can finish growing?

Patience grasshopper

It's hard. I did get my hands on multiple strains of concentrate over the weekend, maybe I can dab my face off until I forget about what's in the tent

Atta Boy! Now were on the right track! Keep that nail hot and everything will take care of itself!

Atta Boy! Now were on the right track! Keep that nail hot and everything will take care of itself!

Keep up the words of wisdom, there's not many people I'll listen to, but y'all haven't steered me wrong get.

Decided to only work 10 instead of 12 hours today so I could go home and test/finish my new hydro system. The only difference I think I'm going to make before putting it in the tent is putting some 90° elbows on the water pump piping so the system isn't so "long"

420-magazine-mobile293481324.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1316139670.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2020790940.jpg

Thelma and Louise, seeing their last days... Dr. says no more than two weeks to live for either of them. Poor girls.

420-magazine-mobile1897142900.jpg

420-magazine-mobile608424486.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1266265921.jpg

I'm gonna wait to get good and stoned tonight before I go trich hunting... I'm sure I won't see any red eyes but it's always fun to look at the progress.

Get yourself a wet dry shop vac and when your rez is as far empty as it can go with your drain, suck the rest out with your vac!. Dump the vac and bingo!

Did you steal my notebook?! Ha that was part of the plan! I'll probably even dump a gallon or two into the res after its fully drained to get any excess before vacuuming. Thanks for looking out though bud

Back
Top Bottom