Long shot - Anyone purchased from Speed Seeds?

Are you asking about the seed breeder in Spain. The people who specialize in breeding out-flower seeds? I did not see any mention of being a seed bank. Just seed breeders selling directly bypassing the middleman seed bank by the way the website looks.
They are seed breeders from Spain that sell through other seed banks.

I couldn't find a website and I'm not sure if they specialize in outdoor strains.

Have you got the name of the website so I can take a look?

They are seed breeders from Spain that sell through other seed banks.

I couldn't find a website and I'm not sure if they specialize in outdoor strains.

Have you got the name of the website so I can take a look?
It will be several hours or longer. Busy day with more than the usual chores that have to be done sooner than later, plus an appointment. I should be able to get back to the same web page so I don't see any problem with that.

It will be several hours or longer. Busy day with more than the usual chores that have to be done sooner than later, plus an appointment. I should be able to get back to the same web page so I don't see any problem with that.
I hunted high and low for that site, only thing I could find connected to Speed Seeds was three seedbanks were they sell their seeds and a couple of grow reports from 7-8 years ago.

Found the first website I had come across and after digging a bit deeper it is a seed bank promoting the seeds from the Spanish breeder Speed Seeds. Kept looking and found a several more banks. Even found a seed bank in the US that seems to be selling Speed Seed auto-flower seeds but does not ship out of the US. All this making me wonder if some of these places are using Speed Seed as a generic term for autos.

Like you have mentioned, no current reports.

Found the first website I had come across and after digging a bit deeper it is a seed bank promoting the seeds from the Spanish breeder Speed Seeds. Kept looking and found a several more banks. Even found a seed bank in the US that seems to be selling Speed Seed auto-flower seeds but does not ship out of the US. All this making me wonder if some of these places are using Speed Seed as a generic term for autos.

Like you have mentioned, no current reports.

I'll have a look for the rest of those seed banks just to have a noisy.

Thanks for letting me know about those other seed banks.

The reason I've taken an interest in them is because they offer really good deals through Delicious Seeds who are one of the seed banks they sell through, and Delicious Seeds also has some generous freebies.

And I suspect Speed Seeds Black Domina X Black Domina is Black Domina 98, a special Spanish cut from the founders of Sweet Seeds who market it under Sweet Afghai Delicious which is exactly what I'm looking for, except Speed Seeds offer a better deal on it.

I'll have a look for the rest of those seed banks just to have a noisy.

Thanks for letting me know about those other seed banks.

The reason I've taken an interest in them is because they offer really good deals through Delicious Seeds who are one of the seed banks they sell through, and Delicious Seeds also has some generous freebies.

And I suspect Speed Seeds Black Domina X Black Domina is Black Domina 98, a special Spanish cut from the founders of Sweet Seeds who market it under Sweet Afghai Delicious which is exactly what I'm looking for, except Speed Seeds offer a better deal on it.
Seems like you're on a mission to explore those seed banks, and that's awesome. Good deals and freebies? Sign me up! If that Black Domina from Speed Seeds is what you're after, and they're giving you a better deal, then why not give it a shot?

Back
Top Bottom