Looking at AdvancedLED Lights - Need Some Help

covertnegrow

Hello growers,

I am setting up my grow room and am planning on using a 4' x 4' area for the actual growing...the room will be open though...to a total room size of 4' x 8'. I am trying to figure out the best setup for my grow area..i am for sure going with Advance LED lights..the diamond series..im just unsure of what would be the best setup for this area? I was thinking 4 ds100 models?

Can anybody make any suggestions to my setup? im trying to use the least amount of wattage possible as a large amount of wattage could cause me to have legal problems lol

I am hear to learn about LED's,

So I'll ask a question.

I am considering a 4x4 tent and using my 600w HPS. How much LED w/power does one need to equal the grow power of a 600w HPS?

I get way to many conflicting answers to that one.

The general consesus i get is that leds use about 2/3 the power..so you would need a 400 watt led to equal a 600 hps system

My grow room is 7' x 7' x 7''. Whole room is painted cieling flat white. I use a 3' x 5' area against the back wall, with 2 Advanced Diamond Series 300`s. One grow completed, 2 females, #1- 6oz`s, #2 - 5oz`s , dried & cured. Happy with my first indoor grow.

Why only two plants? Could you have fit more under the lights if you wanted to? Thats some pretty impressive numbers tho...

Good job!

I put 11 seeds in paper towels to germinate. 8 sprouted, transplanted 7, killed 1 during the process. I had 7 plants under 1 light, so I scraped together enough to get a second light. 7 beautiful plants 30"- 36" tall, unfortunately 5 turned out to be male. By far the worst ratio I have ever sprouted. And they were so beautiful (even the males)

man thats rough...i am planning on using feminized seeds so i can hopefully avoid that kind of dissapointment lol but it sounds like you had good success with those lights tho? i think im gonna go with two 300 series and put them on movers...

I`m very happy & proud of my first indoor grow. Not sure how it compares with other peoples yield. I learned a lot, maybe the plants I have growing now will yield more. I`ve have read on 420 magazine until my eyes cross.
Happy Growing
Peace
Yooper

Haha thats what ive been doing too. Thanks for the input yooper rep points earned lol
Thanks, happy to put in a few good words. I don`t think I read this much in school, in fact I know I didn`t.
Happy growing
Peace
Yooper Rex

Back
Top Bottom