Looking for a easy indoor soil

Tricks

What's up, I'm looking at doing some indoor gardening (organic soil) I want to use Subcools mix, but don't have it in me to do all the mixing (health issues) so I thought of using the Ocean Forest and a Light Warrior mix, that subcool recommends in that article, maybe mix in Coco if one of them does not contain it. I'd like to find something that all I have to do is add water, but not sure if the above mix supplies enough nutes for veg and if not is there a soil on the market (organic) that has everything in it? if so, I thought I'd grow in this until time for 12/12 and then switch to a soil better suited for flowering, if needed, but it'd be easier for me if I could use something from start to finish and only have to water, like SubCools mix, without all the work LOL..any thoughts?

I hear FFOF is the bollocks, also a very reputable gardener has recommend this recently, Be IRIE his journal is here.

DSC04221.JPG

:peace:

Hey Tricks,

I can't believe you didn't get more guys showing their favorite soils for you.

Here's my two cents:

I have used this Promix organic a few times, mixed with some Magikmoss a very light mix with lots of perlite and vermiculite in it.

I have used it with OC+ as the main nute mixed in at the time of planting. It doesn't get any easier.

And this time I am using it with pre mixed boxed organics, azomite, gypsum, boron. So far vege was fantastic, 4wks into flowering a little leaf damage, but minor.

Looking for more taste and smell of course. If not it's back to OC+. I actually got decent flavor from the OriginalBerry last grow with the OC+ and molasses etc at watering. This time I expect some top notch bud from both OC+ and the orgs.

Here is a link to the OC+ thread where I am doing a OC+ vs organics using the about 3/1 ratio ProMixOrg/MagMoss in all.
Osmocote Plus Plant Food - Discuss Its Use With Cannabis Here! post 1034 and 1035

ProMix.jpg

MagikMoss.jpg

and this is what I want to try next. I have a feeling it would sustain a plant through to maturity with some minerals and some tea. It's loaded with some good stuff.

Ingredients:

Formulated from a fine selection of composted organic materials. Our blend is packed full of the organic materials that help plants become established. We only use: Forest Humus, Fir Bark, Peat Moss, Pumice, Earthworm Casting, Kelp Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, MicroActive Seaweed Extract, Aloe Vera, Yucca Extract, Oyster Shell & Dolomite Limes. We have also included ProBiotic® beneficial soil Microbes plus both Ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae.
DrEarth_potofgold.png

Hey Tricks,

I can't believe you didn't get more guys showing their favorite soils for you.

Here's my two cents:

I have used this Promix organic a few times, mixed with some Magikmoss a very light mix with lots of perlite and vermiculite in it.

I have used it with OC+ as the main nute mixed in at the time of planting. It doesn't get any easier.

And this time I am using it with pre mixed boxed organics, azomite, gypsum, boron. So far vege was fantastic, 4wks into flowering a little leaf damage, but minor.

Looking for more taste and smell of course. If not it's back to OC+. I actually got decent flavor from the OriginalBerry last grow with the OC+ and molasses etc at watering. This time I expect some top notch bud from both OC+ and the orgs.

Here is a link to the OC+ thread where I am doing a OC+ vs organics using the about 3/1 ratio ProMixOrg/MagMoss in all.
Osmocote Plus Plant Food - Discuss Its Use With Cannabis Here! post 1034 and 1035

ProMix.jpg

MagikMoss.jpg

and this is what I want to try next. I have a feeling it would sustain a plant through to maturity with some minerals and some tea. It's loaded with some good stuff.

Ingredients:

Formulated from a fine selection of composted organic materials. Our blend is packed full of the organic materials that help plants become established. We only use: Forest Humus, Fir Bark, Peat Moss, Pumice, Earthworm Casting, Kelp Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, MicroActive Seaweed Extract, Aloe Vera, Yucca Extract, Oyster Shell & Dolomite Limes. We have also included ProBiotic® beneficial soil Microbes plus both Ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae.
DrEarth_potofgold.png

I know right bro, I'm starting to feel un-liked around here LOL I found some nice stuff called bumper crop...right now I have a hell of a mix going LOL have some FF Ocean Forest, mixed with Roots organic, jiffy seeding starter mix, bumper crop and perlite, plants love it....I have been wanting to try Pro Mix and I hear Home Depot is going to carry it so I may try it in place of the Fox Farm much cheaper, same with the bumper crop, very close to FF stuff and at 13 bucks a bag ya can't go wrong! thanks for taking the time bro... peace

Back
Top Bottom