Looking for an all around nute for my hydro setup

flogger11

Hey guys, newb here that needs some advice. I am doing my first grow, full hydro, and am looking for a nutrient additive that is good all around without being toooo touchy. I would like to find one brand, reasonable price, that will be very good from start to finish. Was looking at SS Moondust, any other ideas or recommendations? Thanks so much guys! Mike

Re: Looking for an all around nute for my hydro setup...

There are many good ones out there but with you being new to the growing I would stay with the simpler systems such as Sernsi GROW and BLOOM which is a TWO part system all you do is add EQUAL parts of a&b...... Sensi bloom already has several products already mixed into it for your coinvienence and to help you be successful :rollit:

I have suggested to several other newbies with much success.....................

If you will GOOGLE the SENSI line of products there is alot of info from the manufactuer on this line of very simplified nutes Hope this will help

:rollit: Good Luck Stay safe and good growin:rollit:

MrCloner420:morenutes:

I have used the ionic line of nutes and had great results. They are a local company so I thought I'd give them a try.I was really impressed with the results. One for grow and One for bloom. They also have a hard water line in case your on a well system like me. I have heard good things about the sensi grow and bloom mention above but have yet to use it. Good luck and make sure to tell us which one you choose and how well it works for you.
:thumb:

I use advance nutes Sensi grow and bloom, very easy very good.:peacetwo:

I've used growth technology produces, which specialize on commercial nutrients, "so you know their not just another company trying to muscle in on a growing market" i can say i'v had great results over the years and would happy recommend any of there fertilizers.

Happy growing

I am using Fox Farm GrowBig for vegging. Not sure what I will be using for flowering but I am very impressed with the Grow Big as a hydroponic fertilizer. I took 2 clones from the exact same plant. Rooted them in Rockwool cubes and planted 1 plant in a 3 gallon bucket and put the other clone in my GH Waterfarm. The clone grown hydroponically looked like a bush while the plant in soil looked like a small palm tree after two weeks of vegging under T-5 For flowering I might just use some GH Flora Nova I have laying around here somewhere. All these bloom boosters and stuff really seem like snake oil to me. Grow the plant right and treat is well consistently and you shouldn't need to load it up with all kinds of expensive nutes.
Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.

Most nutes are NOT specifically engineered for mj. Fox Farm Grow Big for vegging in hydro is very good.

I recommend Dutch Masters ONE. One nutrient for grow and one for Flower. No additives needed when you start with RO quality water.

No matter which nute you chose you will need to adjust pH and TDS (total dissolved solids = ppms= parts per million)

I have seen the Dutch Masters ONE at the grow store yesterday @ petflora and I would love to try that or Kushie Kush for this Bubba I got going but the guy didn't carry the Kushie Kush. I ended up buying a 2 part system called "CONOISSEUR" that came highly recommended to me by a few people. Put a serious dent in my pocket at $74.00 for 2 Litres (part A and B). You would think the stuff was aged 50 years in Oak barrels for the price of the stuff. I wish they made smaller size "sample" bottles so we could test the nutes out before running out and spending 40 to 100 bucks on the stuff that may or may not be the best fit for the strain of cannabis we grow. I have had good luck so far with the hydroponic version of FF grow Big (for vegging ONLY) but do not like using Fox Farm Grow Big for soil growing AT ALL. Do not like growing indoors with soil at all really. Soil belongs outside in my opinion. I could go on all day about growing but I'll try to keep it short. I don't think I will be using FF for flowering any time in the future or their bloom boosters because quite honestly their are much better products out on the market. If they want to market themselves as a good product for growing tomato plants more power to them but I would like to support a company that engineers its products specifically for the benefit of the strain of cannabis being grown.

Oneness by Humboldt Nutrients will do the trick for you. Single nute the whole way through. All you have to do is adjust the concentration for different stages of growth.

HN makes great products and Oneness comes in a 16oz size for $13 msrp. Oneness and some Cal/Mag can get you through an entire grow.

Growing247;1192725 I ended up buying a 2 part system called "CONOISSEUR" that came highly recommended to me by a few people. Put a serious dent in my pocket at $74.00 for 2 Litres (part A and B). You would think the stuff was aged 50 years in Oak barrels for the price of the stuff. .[/QUOTE said:
Oh man, The conoisseur is NOT worth it, I repeat NOT worth it. I tried it, and got better results using the technaflora line of B.C. I was so pissed I threw away about half the conoisseur after my grow. BIG WASTE OF MONEY. It will grow, but it isnt any better than the other nutes, and with the CON- you have got to use a booster during flower, or be ready for some small ass buds, that arent very dense, and smoke just ok..

Back
Top Bottom